DSA 2024
-
I have only received acknowledged email from the school. Keep checking mailbox but no other email

-
Is it only some schools will send acknowledgement email?
-
My first post… but i had been following the threads of dsa.
My gal told me that I am even more anxious, "fired up" than her…
only gotten acknowledgement email from one of the school while others gotten the shortlist email. -
lushlush\" post_id=\"2135618\" time=\"1719443875\" user_id=\"145520:
Dont worry. Usually I assume all will receive emails. Since is only 1st round. Don't think they have started filtering.
Anyone received any emails from PLMGS? Seems like if we dont get it this week, it's probably no go already 😅.. since most of the Schs have sent out something ... Argh. -
I called SCGS office. They said that they just downloaded the applications and are shortlisting. And they will progressively send out emails. Am waiting on news for STEM. The wait is agonising indeed.
-
Zoemum\" post_id=\"2135629\" time=\"1719452993\" user_id=\"38425:
I called SCGS office. They said that they just downloaded the applications and are shortlisting. And they will progressively send out emails. Am waiting on news for STEM. The wait is agonising indeed.
Thank you so much for sharing this. -
I don’t see any updates on RGS or NYGH DSA notifications on this forum or other parents chat groups on FB. Does anyone know if this means the notifications have not been sent or we just don’t hear from parents who have received notifications on it?
-
KarenDaddy\" post_id=\"2135627\" time=\"1719451776\" user_id=\"204981:
You have received shortlisted email? I am so anxious.
My first post.. but i had been following the threads of dsa.
My gal told me that I am even more anxious, \"fired up\" than her...
only gotten acknowledgement email from one of the school while others gotten the shortlist email. -
Zoemum\" post_id=\"2135629\" time=\"1719452993\" user_id=\"38425:
For your gauge, last year they sent out emails for trials / auditions in early July. And for some domains further shortlisted 2nd round is usually within 2 weeks after.
I called SCGS office. They said that they just downloaded the applications and are shortlisting. And they will progressively send out emails. Am waiting on news for STEM. The wait is agonising indeed.
All the best. -
kn014\" post_id=\"2135625\" time=\"1719451361\" user_id=\"99260:
Yes only some schools will send acknowledgement.
Is it only some schools will send acknowledgement email?
However you should have received acknowledgement from the main MOE DSA portal during application which will state your preferences.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login