Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      ammonite
      last edited by

      janet88:
      when singapore population increases, we will feel even more unsafe.


      this incident is real...and is happening in SINGAPORE.
      :hugs: janet, glad to know your daughter remembered your teachings and did the right thing.

      You can go back to ntuc and tell them and see if there is cctv footage that can be useful to the management. Does your daughter remember what he looks like etc? She can write it all down before she forgets. These can be useful information for the authorities should something similar happen to another child.

      Take care and try to get a good rest tonight.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • C Offline
        Cloud Cloud
        last edited by

        Deleted

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • MyPillowM Offline
          MyPillow
          last edited by

          janet88:
          this is the reason why I am so shocked to hear this.

          it's not that i want to be a helicopter mum to her, but given her petite size, it's easy for any stranger to go near.
          That's scary!
          How petite is your girl ? Does she looks like 11/12 yo girl who is pre teen or going to puberty stage - I am trying to Guess the intent of this perverto ! Feel angry such a person exist !

          We must watch our younger girls too, mine like to follow ds n move all over the place in mall. Now seem that I must lock her to my side.

          Jurong area also lots of Neighbouring nationals! Even more messy people , worse when the high speed rail is up -

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • MyPillowM Offline
            MyPillow
            last edited by

            janet88:
            this is the reason why I am so shocked to hear this.

            it's not that i want to be a helicopter mum to her, but given her petite size, it's easy for any stranger to go near.
            That's scary!
            How petite is your girl ? Does she looks like 11/12 yo girl who is pre teen or going to puberty stage - I am trying to Guess the intent of this perverto ! Feel angry such a person exist !

            We must watch our younger girls too, mine like to follow ds n move all over the place in mall. Now seem that I must lock her to my side.

            Jurong area also lots of Neighbouring nationals! Even more messy people , worse when the high speed rail is up -

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              TheAnswer
              last edited by

              janet88:
              Huiwen86:


              By the way,I upgraded to Auntie level already haha.

              then you are a young auntie.

              Huiwen is younger than me. Her girls are so big already. I thought I was a mum at a young age.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Huiwen86
                last edited by

                MyPillow:
                janet88:

                this is the reason why I am so shocked to hear this.

                it's not that i want to be a helicopter mum to her, but given her petite size, it's easy for any stranger to go near.

                That's scary!
                How petite is your girl ? Does she looks like 11/12 yo girl who is pre teen or going to puberty stage - I am trying to Guess the intent of this perverto ! Feel angry such a person exist !

                We must watch our younger girls too, mine like to follow ds n move all over the place in mall. Now seem that I must lock her to my side.

                Jurong area also lots of Neighbouring nationals! Even more messy people , worse when the high speed rail is up -

                I was right when DD1 wanted to bring meimei out for an hour or two to Causeway Point and I refused her request due to my fears.There are such jerks around.

                DH agrees with my views and fears too.He would have made them follow him whenever they go out together.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • N Offline
                  ngl2010
                  last edited by

                  So scary! And this afternoon I was forwarded this video on paedophile in supermarket. The guy even smelled his finger!


                  [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlBtwATZj90][/youtube]

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Huiwen86
                    last edited by

                    TheAnswer:
                    janet88:

                    [quote=\"Huiwen86\"]
                    By the way,I upgraded to Auntie level already haha.

                    then you are a young auntie.

                    Huiwen is younger than me. Her girls are so big already. I thought I was a mum at a young age.[/quote]I became a mum at 19.Is that considered good or bad haha?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Huiwen86
                      last edited by

                      ngl2010:
                      So scary! And this afternoon I was forwarded this video on paedophile in supermarket. The guy even smelled his finger!


                      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlBtwATZj90][/youtube]
                      If these men touched our precious girls,I will make sure to ask DH to break their fingers.

                      These kind of perverts should be beaten to death and stuffed with human waste.

                      Sorry for my rough language.What happened to Jan's girl could have happened to mine too.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • janet88J Offline
                        janet88
                        last edited by

                        My daughter is 12 going on 13 next month. She looks more like a 9 or 10 year old.

                        If she had told me about it when we were inside the supermarket, I will definitely ask her to point out that human waste and give him either a piece of my mind or take a shot and upload.

                        Glad my girl remembered to keep her cool, control breathing and walk away.
                        If she had told me, I would have been in the straits times 2moro for losing my cool.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 1094
                        • 1095
                        • 1096
                        • 1097
                        • 1098
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 1096 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        9

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy