Me Time!
-
have packed quite a few boxes of stuff from the kitchen...after wrapping individual glass/porcelain item with shrink wrap, my back hurts. it seems like nothing much to pack but after opening the cupboard, every shelf is filled with things
unpacking will be equally painful. -
janet88:
So fast? Your reno won't be completed till May/June right? Do slowly lah... pack 1 box a day...have packed quite a few boxes of stuff from the kitchen...after wrapping individual glass/porcelain item with shrink wrap, my back hurts. it seems like nothing much to pack but after opening the cupboard, every shelf is filled with things
unpacking will be equally painful. -
Janet
Take this chance to throw things which you have not been using for years and thus unlikely to use in the future
Old things don’t go, new things won’t come
-
cherrygal:
I wanted to pack a little everyday...but it so happens that one shelf has a lot of porcelain, plates & bowls. taking a break in the meantime.
So fast? Your reno won't be completed till May/June right? Do slowly lah... pack 1 box a day...janet88:
have packed quite a few boxes of stuff from the kitchen...after wrapping individual glass/porcelain item with shrink wrap, my back hurts. it seems like nothing much to pack but after opening the cupboard, every shelf is filled with things
unpacking will be equally painful. -
starlight1968sg:
Starlight,Janet
Take this chance to throw things which you have not been using for years and thus unlikely to use in the future
Old things don’t go, new things won’t come
I agree with you...I threw away a lot of stuff which I know I will never use...no point paying money to bring over.
Have to think properly before buying anything. -
Pruned and fertilised my plants today. Think I should transplant some of them but will leave that for another day.
-
ME TIME now…finalising renovation ideas.
-
Very warm in the morning and I look forward to a wet afternoon
-
a new tenant moved into the unit in the same block as parents.
the boxes are of good quality...so dad asked the tenant if we could have them and he said ok...the Korean guy engaged a professional mover. the bubble wrap pieces were all cut to the same size for wrapping fragile items. after the guy unpacked, he put all the boxes neatly at the entrance of his unit. I think I have about 25 or more stacked in the living room excluding those we packed earlier. saved a lot there and won't need to recycle.
hubby asked me if I plan to do any packing last night...I was like, ' :dowan: I need a break in the meantime.' -
Having about 15nin ME time listening to songs from my hp while waiting for my turn to give a presentation
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login