Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ZeitZ Offline
      Zeit
      last edited by

      .

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • EstéemaE Offline
        Estéema
        last edited by

        That's why cldnt persuade DH to hv a family pet dog till now. He's too concern abt parting trauma. :shock:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • lee_ylL Offline
          lee_yl
          last edited by

          Yesterday I was very emo. When I read things like “you are kind hearted” my tears will flow. I think I am not because I dreamt that it died and my dilemma would be over. :sad:


          Btw, DH asked if he indeed passed on, how do we dispose his body.

          Yes, I do agree GR Boy looks so different today compared to the 1st pic I posted of him with a traumatized face, with poo and pee all over the balcony. Today, balcony is clean, he is indeed a good boy.

          @Fried Chick and Funz, may I know what kind of “hairstyle” should I get the pet groomer to do? I have seen many dogs cut botak due to the hot weather here.

          @Ammonite, after he started wagging his tail at us after 2nd or 3rd day, what do you think of the chances of us rehoming him at the end of this month? 😂

          If want to rehome must do it fast! Else, I will seriously consider alter part of my balcony (to provide more shade) cos we are not ready for that huge boy to come inside.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • starlight1968sgS Offline
            starlight1968sg
            last edited by

            yl

            Appreciate to post GR’s photos often as there are many dog lovers here but just can’t keep them due to various reasons, pls.
            Thank you.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • FunzF Offline
              Funz
              last edited by

              Tell the groomer to do a standard grooming. Usually for std grooming the will neaten his fur, shave the fur on his paws and around his anus, clip and file his nails, clean his ears. Check if they can do anal gland draining as well.


              A lot of people mistakenly think that shaving keeps them cooler. It does not. They will naturally shed unwanted undercoat or grow thicker undercoat to cope with the weather. Just brush him to remove the loose fur and that will keep his fur manageable.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Fried chickenF Offline
                Fried chicken
                last edited by

                lee_yl:
                Yesterday I was very emo. When I read things like “you are kind hearted” my tears will flow. I think I am not because I dreamt that it died and my dilemma would be over. :sad:


                Btw, DH asked if he indeed passed on, how do we dispose his body.

                Yes, I do agree GR Boy looks so different today compared to the 1st pic I posted of him with a traumatized face, with poo and pee all over the balcony. Today, balcony is clean, he is indeed a good boy.

                @Fried Chick and Funz, may I know what kind of “hairstyle” should I get the pet groomer to do? I have seen many dogs cut botak due to the hot weather here.

                @Ammonite, after he started wagging his tail at us after 2nd or 3rd day, what do you think of the chances of us rehoming him at the end of this month? 😂

                If want to rehome must do it fast! Else, I will seriously consider alter part of my balcony (to provide more shade) cos we are not ready for that huge boy to come inside.
                Due to allergies, I have schnauzers, which is a breed that requires shaving down, but i would think a good brush out would take out a lot of the excess undercoat, and that would probably help. Get the groomer to cut his nails if needed, tidy the fur around his paw pad, trim around his butt so you don’t have poo stuck to it!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • FunzF Offline
                  Funz
                  last edited by

                  I realised that there is fried chicken and roastchicken on this forum 😆

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Fried chickenF Offline
                    Fried chicken
                    last edited by

                    Funz:
                    I realise that there is fried chicken and roastedchicken on this forum

                    😂 fried chicken is my weakness! Mmm. Yum.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • laughingcatL Offline
                      laughingcat
                      last edited by

                      Funz:
                      I realised that there is fried chicken and roastchicken on this forum 😆

                      you seriously making me think too hard and now hungry despite after dinner.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • laughingcatL Offline
                        laughingcat
                        last edited by

                        Fried chicken:
                        Funz:

                        I realise that there is fried chicken and roastedchicken on this forum


                        😂 fried chicken is my weakness! Mmm. Yum.

                        me too!!!! But now prelim.....gotta refrain from it. :gloomy:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 1388
                        • 1389
                        • 1390
                        • 1391
                        • 1392
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 1390 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy