Me Time!
-
That’s it at heeren. Only robinsons.
-
bb_ mom:
That's it at heeren. Only robinsons.
Huh? Only robinsons now? Last time have all the little shops selling clothes.. Now all closed down? -
All gone! I quite like those shops. Very unique. Problem with heeren is it’s not linked by any underground passes. So if it’s raining, I’ll give it a miss.
-
I love shopping at Isetan Scotts & takashimaya.
Ntuc JEM, Isetan supermarket and giant.
The feeling of pushing a trolley is so nice and relaxing. -
janet_lee88:
Unlike overseas, pushing a shopping trolley in the aisle is quite a challenge.I love shopping at Isetan Scotts & takashimaya.
Ntuc JEM, Isetan supermarket and giant.
The feeling of pushing a trolley is so nice and relaxing. -
sometimes I use a trolley as a form of support…it can be tiring walking in a hypermarket like giant. but pushing a trolley in ntuc can be a challenge when it is so crowded and the aisles are narrow.
-
Especially when it’s crowded, like on Saturdays. Can’t take it. So I try to shop in small bursts during off peak. Or grab and go. So love the scan and go and NTUC. Not impressed with cold storage self checkout. Always have problem. Used this kind of system in Oz and it was a breeze.
-
bb_ mom:
Especially when it's crowded, like on Saturdays. Can't take it. So I try to shop in small bursts during off peak. Or grab and go. So love the scan and go and NTUC. Not impressed with cold storage self checkout. Always have problem. Used this kind of system in Oz and it was a breeze.
the ntuc at lot 1 and bukit panjang plaza can be a challenging to push that trolley. so I avoid these 2 places as much as possible. was at city sq mall on Friday...it was a breeze to push the trolley. -
I agree about lot 1. I used to go there some years back when DD attended tien hsia. It’s so difficult to move around, even without trolley. Obviously maximising space.
-
bb_ mom:
I agree about lot 1. I used to go there some years back when DD attended tien hsia. It's so difficult to move around, even without trolley. Obviously maximising space.
forget about pushing a trolley...carrying that basket is bad enough. entrance is cramped enough and aisles are narrow with things placed everywhere...if there is a fire, there is no escape.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login