Me Time!
-
ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2135055\" time=\"1718414950\" user_id=\"3:
You told this story earlier - but I believe that was when CDC vouchers were first introduced, and you got a particularly grouchy hawker! I have had no issues using them in all the tranches of CDC vouchers. Many hawkers and shop-owners thank me for using the vouchers!
Yeah... those are notoriously difficult to spend away
I once tried to use it at a hawker centre and got a black face with lots of ranting about how the hawker is not going to set it up for use the next time round... :scratchhead: I can't figure out the animosity against the scheme... but it left a bad taste in my mouth. -
I had encountered an elderly couple hv exited fr CDC Vouchers program, o’wise most use the system. It has become a habit for me to use. Yes, initially need adjustments & a mindeste to use, o’wise feel strange initially to hv this ‘handout’ to spend. We get use to it.
-
starlight1968sg\" post_id=\"2135054\" time=\"1718414861\" user_id=\"14025:
Yes, I miss the food in the Wang's Family Kitchen and always thinking of go there for lunch. The problem is those playmates in Hillview CC not always playing social deduction games. There are other places for SD games on Sat afternoon. Yesterday went for werewolves and today will go for the public event \"Play Play Fair\" at One North later.
Yes, I will as I live nearby. The Wang's Family Kitchen in Hillview CC accepts CDC vouchers too.
It is just that we usually eat at food courts or hawkers as the prices of food would be cheaper.
Feeling happy bec I saw a big rainbow just now :rahrah:
There is an old song on Rainbow in you tube, hope you enjoy the song from Chelsia Chan.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MQKOTM7awoM&si=Nfc7i07dD2ANIdMS -
zac's mum\" post_id=\"2135039\" time=\"1718361524\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=2135039 time=1718361524 user_id=53606]
Yes, there are many good food at Rail Mall. I went to this cafe last month. Food is nice.
Happy Father’s Day in advance (this Sunday!) to all the ksp daddies here!
And to those who still thinking how to finish their cdc vouchers…i discovered Hitoyoshi Yakiniku at Rail Mall (beef/pork bbq buffet, as well as ala carte sets etc) accepts payment by cdc vouchers :boogie:[/quote]
https://postimg.cc/R6fbk7Mx -
zac's mum\" post_id=\"2135057\" time=\"1718415271\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=2135057 time=1718415271 user_id=53606]
Had roti prata (plain $1.40, with egg $2.50) there this morning.
If i’m not wrong, the Springleaf Prata Place at Rail Mall also accepts cdc vouchers. Enjoy! 😉[/quote]
By 9am, it was full house. Business was excellent esp during wkends. -
starlight1968sg\" post_id=\"2135081\" time=\"1718506438\" user_id=\"14025:
I think many ppl head there after their exercise at Rail Corridor (although i go on weekdays).
Had roti prata (plain $1.40, with egg $2.50) there this morning.
By 9am, it was full house. Business was excellent esp during wkends.
Today i was at Beauty World top floor hawker centre, also full house with the morning exercisers from Bukit Timah Hill & nature reserve.
There is a vegetarian restaurant at Rail Mall which is also very popular, when i walk past always full with happy families. -
zac's mum\" post_id=\"2135086\" time=\"1718513635\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=2135086 time=1718513635 user_id=53606]
Sunny Choice?
I think many ppl head there after their exercise at Rail Corridor (although i go on weekdays).
Today i was at Beauty World top floor hawker centre, also full house with the morning exercisers from Bukit Timah Hill & nature reserve.
There is a vegetarian restaurant at Rail Mall which is also very popular, when i walk past always full with happy families.[/quote]
The weather is excellent after the severe thunderstorm in the early hours. Many went for a walk around the area and hence the eateries at The Rail Mall were full house
-
starlight1968sg\" post_id=\"2135092\" time=\"1718515225\" user_id=\"14025:
Yes, Sunny Choice. I just took a look at their menu, didnt realize they have lei cha too!
Sunny Choice?
The weather is excellent after the severe thunderstorm in the early hours. Many went for a walk around the area and hence the eateries at The Rail Mall were full house
-
Aiyo! Weather real hot today. Go home chill after lunch at Ghim Moh. Bought veggies & fishes for coming week.
-
Estéema\" post_id=\"2135095\" time=\"1718517230\" user_id=\"66413:
Sunday morning at 7am was really cold though
Aiyo! Weather real hot today. Go home chill after lunch at Ghim Moh. Bought veggies & fishes for coming week.
It was great for my morning walk. Probably because it rained during the night.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login