Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F Offline
      FantasyLandDreams
      last edited by

      When kids were much younger, I was always in tees and jeans...because I have to carry or run after them. Now that i don't have to, I can afford to dress better. Also have time to look at fancy accessories...maybe as I age, I become vain.[/quote]


      :hi5:

      OT: how to polish pandora bracelets/charms?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • janet88J Offline
        janet88
        last edited by

        You can ask the store for a piece of cloth to polish the charms. The cloth cannot be washed...when it is black after some time, throw away and get another piece...cleaning service is now chargeable...and I've not even used service before.


        There is one particular Murano design...it's from Valentine's Day. $71 :moneyflies:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • janet88J Offline
          janet88
          last edited by

          Hi Sun,

          Pandora staff told me cannot allow leather to get wet…otherwise I was so tempted to get one…very cool when wearing jeans.
          Sometimes it can be hard to remember not to wet the bracelet. Hey, I am actually crazy over the Eiffel Tower design too.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            TheAnswer
            last edited by

            janet88:
            Hi Sun,

            Pandora staff told me cannot allow leather to get wet...otherwise I was so tempted to get one...very cool when wearing jeans.
            Sometimes it can be hard to remember not to wet the bracelet. Hey, I am actually crazy over the Eiffel Tower design too.
            I went to Isetan Scotts today. Went to see trollbeads. They are just as expensive as pandora especially their murano glass. Design wise I prefer Pandora.

            Went to the coach private sale also. Disappointing.. Nothing worth buying.. All old designs.. Kinda out of fashion.. Left without buying anything..

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              TheAnswer
              last edited by

              Having me time now KSP + ice cream 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                TheAnswer
                last edited by

                janet88:
                TheAnswer:

                [quote=\"janet88\"]saw this brand 'trollbeads'...sterling silver.


                I saw also... But I prefer pandora..

                if trollbeads is sterling silver, then I can wear it all the time w/out the hassle of putting on and taking out each time. will find time to pop over to isetan for a look again.[/quote]I asked. They said sterling silver. Dun like the salesgirl. She rolled her eyes at me when I said that I wanted to think it over.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T Offline
                  TheAnswer
                  last edited by

                  janet88:
                  Kids on clothes ban. Me on bag, shoes and accessories ban.

                  The Mother's Day pandora bangle is hard to wear as clasp is not very friendly...since I already have 3 pandora items, I better put myself on accessory ban as well. Wear pandora when i go out with daughter...she wears hers and I wear mine...then she helps me polish at the end of the day.

                  My clothes...presentable, affordable and most importantly comfortable.
                  Envious..

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • B Offline
                    buds
                    last edited by

                    This was on cable.


                    My wife is a gangster 3.
                    http://i62.tinypic.com/2vb2af6.jpg\">

                    Me time. :love:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      seaglass
                      last edited by

                      Sun_2010:
                      seaglass:

                      I like Pandora too! I wear the 3-strand black leather bracelet with a sea green glass bead. 🙂


                      :hi5: I have a the black one too but pair it the gold heart dangle . I wanna get the eiffel tower one :oops: Now you tempt me with murano 😢


                      btw, Janet, I use it a lot and pretty rough use too - it got wet on a few occasion. Just tap dry with paper towel and is fine. Use it about 8 months +

                      :hi5:

                      I also \"just wear it\" lol... If it really gets damaged so easily I probably won't buy another one.
                      Ain't gonna let any accessory interfere with my tomboy lifestyle hee.. 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MyPillowM Offline
                        MyPillow
                        last edited by

                        buds:
                        This was on cable.


                        My wife is a gangster 3.
                        http://i62.tinypic.com/2vb2af6.jpg\">

                        Me time. :love:
                        1.53am?! Can't zzzz?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 419
                        • 420
                        • 421
                        • 422
                        • 423
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 421 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy