Me Time!
-
starlight1968sg:
I like my current nua life better... looking forward to school reopening..MrsKiasu:
Everyday seems to be so short and passes so quickly. I really miss those days when I have time to talk to my inner self.
I miss those days when I was still studying hard for exams and being \"chased\" by boys :oops: -
janet88:
kids asked my hubby about his ex-girlfriends...what they were like, what they looked like and the period of time with each one...literally interrogating him.
My kids haven't been that curious. We tell them a little, but since we are still in touch with some of the ex's (one is a very close family friend now, so we just don't mention it), we try not to say too much! Neither of us have had very exciting pasts anyway. -
hubby doesn't have any conference call this whole week until january :rahrah: :rahrah: so we went out after an early dinner. best part is i forgot today is monday. hubby asked if i've played too much of late. well, this is what a holiday should be right?
-
My girls donβt know what day is today also. One after another, woke up came to me and asked for their daddy. Told them that daddy went to work, younger girl asked why and elder girl makes faces to show disappointment.
-
MrsKiasu:
My girls don't know what day is today also. One after another, woke up came to me and asked for their daddy. Told them that daddy went to work, younger girl asked why and elder girl makes faces to show disappointment.
My kids wake up in the morning and ask where daddy is.
Told them it may be holiday for them but it's work as usual for daddy.
Mummy here has kind of lost track of time, so I don't blame them :rotflmao: it's time to get adjusted back to waking earlier but my brain says 'later, enjoy another week'. -
janet
Gd morning
ME time for me now as I have some errands to run later in the day
-
starlight1968sg:
good morning starlight.janet
Gd morning
ME time for me now as I have some errands to run later in the day
going to buy ζ±€ε?
happy winter solstice day
-
janet88:
No, I dont like ζ±€ε
good morning starlight.starlight1968sg:
janet
Gd morning
ME time for me now as I have some errands to run later in the day
going to buy ζ±€ε?
happy winter solstice day
-
i don't fancy ζ±€ε but just eat 1 or 2 for the occasion.
super hot weather of late :gloomy: the rainy days didn't last long enough. -
ME time and home alone (except with 2 robos) now.
What shld I do?
The Sun is too bright for me to go out, even to the lib.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login