Horizon Primary
-
not yet.
-
Have not receive yet.
-
Hv nt recv too…
-
not received too…Thought i was the only one not received the letter yet when i checked letterbox last night…
-
they will send out the letter today as there is ballot so results out today. Thanks
-
btw i am new just register today and my girl will be studying in Horizon next year cause within 1km.
-
Thanks mummies!! Looking forward to the letter tmr

-
I just called up the school & cfm tat my DS has been enlisted by them. They said letter mailed out only yesterday, probably will receive the confirmation by this week…
-
Hi all,
I just received a confirmation letter from Horizon PS/
I hope everyone should receive the letter by today and tmr, all the best :xedfingers: :imcool: :rahrah: -
I juz received de letter too...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login