Horizon Primary
-
Hi, would u like to share more abt why u're not happy with academic...tks in advance

-
when your child is there, you will know what I mean. The school is all about having fun etc. I dont want to elaborate anymore here.
-
willgtohelp:
when your child is there, you will know what I mean. The school is all about having fun etc. I dont want to elaborate anymore here.
my friend's girl is inside. Her teacher is very on. A lot of homework. i think it depends on which class u are in. Comparing to branded sch, the academic is still managable. Know your child and find a school that match. And not force the child to fit into the sch standard. Then they can progress. -
well, everyone has their own opinions.
-
Total appllication is 248 till today 4.30pm.
-
Total appllication is 248 till today 4.30pm.
-
Yap. Looks like it going to be at least 9 P1 Classes for yr 2012. :rahrah:
-
Luckily I decided to forgo CHIJ (1-2km) balloting chance and go straight down to Horizon, can’t imagine if I dun get a seat in CHIJ, and what school is available for me in 2CS. Thank god, I went to horizon open house which make my deicison easier. Now I wish there should be more food stall for next year.
My gal is so excited. -
Happy 73 , I have just withdrawn frm rivervale pri n went to register at Horizon this afternoon . It seems like Horizon will need ballot judging frm the vacancies available today .By where do u live?
-
Rivervale walk, hw abt you? Now thinking the transport arrangement for my gal.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login