Horizon Primary
-
Any parent interested to know more about the academic aspect of this school can pm me.
-
hi… anybody sending their child to Horizon? Heard they had a great open house last Saturday (I missed it), but few of my friends were really satisfied with the school.
can share your comments, as I’m thinking of enrolling my girl there in the coming P1 registration
thanks so much! -
My child is in P1 there. Not our 1st choice school. Not happy with academic part. Now hubby and I trying to put her in other schools. On waiting list.
-
Hi, would u like to share more abt why u're not happy with academic...tks in advance

-
when your child is there, you will know what I mean. The school is all about having fun etc. I dont want to elaborate anymore here.
-
willgtohelp:
when your child is there, you will know what I mean. The school is all about having fun etc. I dont want to elaborate anymore here.
my friend's girl is inside. Her teacher is very on. A lot of homework. i think it depends on which class u are in. Comparing to branded sch, the academic is still managable. Know your child and find a school that match. And not force the child to fit into the sch standard. Then they can progress. -
well, everyone has their own opinions.
-
Total appllication is 248 till today 4.30pm.
-
Total appllication is 248 till today 4.30pm.
-
Yap. Looks like it going to be at least 9 P1 Classes for yr 2012. :rahrah:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login