CMA Math - Discussion
-
Hi all. Anyone have any review of Tiong Bahru branch? And does anyone have any referral code, can PM me? Thanks so much
-
Hi Rogertay,
Have PMed you.
Best Regards,
HHMummy -
Hi,
I am considering sending my child to CMA Toa Payoh; can anyone share the discount code with me please?
Thank you. -
Hi jmi,
Had PMed you.
Best Regards,
HHMummy -
Dear parents,
You may PM me if you need a referral code.
I am desperately to get a discount for next term school fee. -
Hi,
I am considering sending my child to CMA Kovan. can anyone share the discount code with me please? Can I ask how old did u start yr child at CMA? Thanks for sharing
-
Hi,
I am considering sending my child to CMA Kovan. can anyone share the discount code with me please? Can I ask how old did u start yr child at CMA? Thanks for sharing
-
Hi knottie,
Have PMed you.
Best Regards,
HHMummy -
Hi, I am considering to send my child to CMA branch at Ang Mo Kio. Any reviews? Was thinking if sending to cma compared to tuition will help children in their maths as nowadays we actually use calculator more often. Can PM me a referral code as well? Thanks in advance.
-
Hi, I am considering to send my child to CMA branch at Ang Mo Kio. Any reviews? Was thinking if sending to cma compared to tuition will help children in their maths as nowadays we actually use calculator more often. Can PM me a referral code as well? Thanks in advance.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login