CMA Math - Discussion
-
I curious if CMA is still teaching math via abacus training?
-
Hi, can i get a referral code for JURONG EAST CMA branch?
Thank you : ) -
eifrus\" post_id=\"2053851\" time=\"1640740791\" user_id=\"30713:
Hi kismetawaits,
I have pm u.
Hihi I want to enroll my son in cma sengkang. Can share with me your referral? -
Hi I want to enroll my kid in CMA Westcoast. Kindly share with me for the referral code, thankss
-
Am keen to enrol in tampines centre. Anyone willing to share referral code?
-
Mmmm77\" post_id=\"2057891\" time=\"1644284820\" user_id=\"197090:
Have PMed you
Hi I want to enroll my kid in CMA Westcoast. Kindly share with me for the referral code, thankss
-
Have sent you you a PM. Hope it helps!
-
ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2056233\" time=\"1642561482\" user_id=\"3:
Yes, abacus as well as mental arithmetic.
I curious if CMA is still teaching math via abacus training? -
Hi, we are interested to join the CMA at Parkway. Can anyone share a referral code? Is there an age limit for kids?
-
Hi there, this is my first post as I am researching abacus arithmetic. So far after reading a lot of about CMA, am interested in enrolling my little girl in tampines CMA to get her off the ipad. Can anyone share a referral code?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login