Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Comparing English Enrichment Programmes

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved English
    1.7k Posts 699 Posters 669.6k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • coastC Offline
      coast
      last edited by

      quirkymum:
      Callie Tan:



      I am keen to send my girl to TAS but I am only able to do it on Sat mornings 9am to 11am. Any parents keen?

      Hi,

      I wanted to change my slot to another timing. But from what I know sat morning there is no P1/2 class. But when I asked if there will be more classes, they said that they are opening up a class on Sat afternoon, 2.15 pm - 4.15 pm. But it is now between P1/2 or P2/3. For your child, he or she will be P1/2 or P2/3?

      Hi quirkymum,

      My ds will be available on Sat afternoons starting 2nd week of May onwards. Are you P1/2 too?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • coastC Offline
        coast
        last edited by

        bumblebee35:
        Hi coast,


        I am also interested to let my child join TAS. But i cant make it for weekday classes, do they have other classes on weekends? I also heard very good reviews from a friend whose son is in their P4 class and also from the forum. The last time I called them, the class that I want is full šŸ˜ž
        My understanding is that they have Sun 9:30am and 11:50am classes at AMK. So do contact them to see if these 2 classes are suitable for your child. Are you looking at P1/P2 level? quirkymum mentioned they are opening up a class on Sat afternoon, 2.15 pm - 4.15 pm. Will you be interested?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Q Offline
          quirkymum
          last edited by

          coast:


          Hi quirkymum,

          My ds will be available on Sat afternoons starting 2nd week of May onwards. Are you P1/2 too?
          Hi coast,

          Oh mine is in P2 also. I know once they have 4, they can start. You know
          of anyone else P1/2 want to start sat afternoon class?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            Callie Tan
            last edited by

            quirkymum:
            Callie Tan:



            I am keen to send my girl to TAS but I am only able to do it on Sat mornings 9am to 11am. Any parents keen?

            Hi,

            I wanted to change my slot to another timing. But from what I know sat morning there is no P1/2 class. But when I asked if there will be more classes, they said that they are opening up a class on Sat afternoon, 2.15 pm - 4.15 pm. But it is now between P1/2 or P2/3. For your child, he or she will be P1/2 or P2/3?

            My girl should be the p1/p2 class I think. However, 2.15pm on Sat afternoon is not possible for us as she has another class during that time...

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • P Offline
              peterc
              last edited by

              concern:
              I do not mind sending my gal for weekday evening class but I can only make it if the class start from 7.30pm onwards.

              Hi concern, are you looking at P1/P2 level? quirkymum mentioned they are opening up a class on Sat afternoon, 2.15 pm - 4.15 pm. Will you be interested?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • coastC Offline
                coast
                last edited by

                quirkymum:
                coast:



                Hi quirkymum,

                My ds will be available on Sat afternoons starting 2nd week of May onwards. Are you P1/2 too?

                Hi coast,

                Oh mine is in P2 also. I know once they have 4, they can start. You know
                of anyone else P1/2 want to start sat afternoon class?

                Hi quirkymum,

                I did not know about Sat afternoon new class at AMK. When did TAS tell you about this timing? There seem to be quite a lot of parents interested, let's wait for their replies and hopefully we can form 4 or more soon.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • coastC Offline
                  coast
                  last edited by

                  Dear parents, I have confirmed with TAS that they will start new classes as long as we have 4 students of the same level:-


                  1) Pri 1/2 Thursday 4 - 6pm at Ang Mo Kio
                  2) Pri 1/2 Saturday 2.15 - 4.15pm at Ang Mo Kio (or P2/P3, depending on which level has 4 students first)

                  If you are keen, please indicate your preferred timings and the level (P1/2 or P2/3).

                  Thanks.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • coastC Offline
                    coast
                    last edited by

                    Dear parents, I would like my ds to take up English lessons with TAS.

                    However, they have a few P1/P2 classes only. After checking with them, they are willing to open a new class as long as we have 4 students of the same level.

                    1) Pri 1/2 Thursday 4 - 6pm at Ang Mo Kio
                    2) Pri 1/2 Saturday 2.15 - 4.15pm at Ang Mo Kio (or P2/P3, depending on which level has 4 students first)

                    If you are keen, please indicate your preferred timings and the level (P1/2 or P2/3).

                    I certainly look forward to my ds starting with TAS soon! Thanks.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Y Offline
                      yqyq
                      last edited by

                      Anybody can share or feedback which Mind Stretcher centre better? Jurong, CCK, Teck Whye or Clementi? We are looking for P2 English class.


                      We stay at Jurong..thanks šŸ˜„

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • coastC Offline
                        coast
                        last edited by

                        yqyq:
                        Anybody can share or feedback which Mind Stretcher centre better? Jurong, CCK, Teck Whye or Clementi? We are looking for P2 English class.


                        We stay at Jurong..thanks šŸ˜„
                        Hi, you can check out these links:- http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19064&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=02037756be9c2201267a0fc5082aded3 and http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13542&start=110&sid=60a6e9e340f0cab3ae5d18d009d71145 Good luck!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 29
                        • 30
                        • 31
                        • 32
                        • 33
                        • 168
                        • 169
                        • 31 / 169
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy