appeal interview
-
I got 261+3 and I have DSA offer, I try to appeal to NYGH, they ask me to have a short interview, who have such experience to share? Thank you very much
-
My dd just went for interview with NYGH. She appealed under CCA. 1-to-1 interview with prinicipal & cca teacher-in-charge. Midway through the interview, she invited the parent into the interview and my dd was given a place on the spot. A letter of transfer will then be given to bring to DSA school to transfer out of school. It was a pleasant experience. But donโt be disheartened if not offered immediately, the office said they will call between 28 to 30 Dec for successful cases.
-
gleemom:
My dd just went for interview with NYGH. She appealed under CCA. 1-to-1 interview with prinicipal & cca teacher-in-charge. Midway through the interview, she invited the parent into the interview and my dd was given a place on the spot. A letter of transfer will then be given to bring to DSA school to transfer out of school. It was a pleasant experience. But don't be disheartened if not offered immediately, the office said they will call between 28 to 30 Dec for successful cases.
What did they ask and how long did the interview take? The phonecall said it will only take 10-15min.
-
- tell us a bit about yourself
- why you want to join NY
- if CCA, why you like this CCA, are you happy with CCA achievement so far, etc
Tell her to relax and be herself. The principal and teachers are very nice and friendly. -
gleemom:
:thankyou: very much and :congrats: for getting into NY. May I know which CCA ur daughter is in? Mine is in choir from NHPS.- tell us a bit about yourself
- why you want to join NY
- if CCA, why you like this CCA, are you happy with CCA achievement so far, etc
Tell her to relax and be herself. The principal and teachers are very nice and friendly. -
HermioneCrookshanks:
yes, Mdm heng is very friendly and nice principal. Good luck to yr dd.
:thankyou: very much and :congrats: for getting into NY. May I know which CCA ur daughter is in? Mine is in choir from NHPS.gleemom:
- tell us a bit about yourself
- why you want to join NY
- if CCA, why you like this CCA, are you happy with CCA achievement so far, etc
Tell her to relax and be herself. The principal and teachers are very nice and friendly. -
I just went for the interview, it is like chatting with the teachers. When I was interviewing, RGS gave me offer.
-
HermioneCrookshanks:
I just went for the interview, it is like chatting with the teachers. When I was interviewing, RGS gave me offer.
You mean you have appeal to both NY and RGS ? Which is your first choice and which school were you DSAed to? -
Yes. I appealed to 2 schools. NYGH just called too! DSAed MGS, but don't want to go. Cannot put choice as I accepted the DSA. :rahrah:

-
my daughter just give up NYGH last day, maybe you replace my daughter's vacancy in NYGH....:lol:
which one you choose? NYGH or RGS?HermioneCrookshanks:
Yes. I appealed to 2 schools. NYGH just called too! :rahrah:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login