Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jtoh
      last edited by

      ksi:
      Jtoh, I use the cheddar cheese and onion recipe for regular bake, substitute with M cheese but increase to 1/2 cup and drop the onions cos my gal does not like onions.

      Thanks!!! I will try it next. The threads move so fast here we must have been posting at the same time. πŸ™‚

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        schweppes
        last edited by

        Happy Mama:
        schweppes:

        [quote=\"ksi\"]Schweppes, autumnbronze,


        This recipe has lesser water in it so maybe I should not be so tum sim to put so much cheese. :oops:

        I know my gal will love to eat it with lots of cheese so I quickly make into sandwiches for her and make it swee swee with cutters so she does not see the ugly bread.. hahaha

        oh ya.. good idea. Now off I go to Phoon Huat/Sun Lik and check out their cookie cutters. πŸ˜‰

        Looks like they may have to stock up on those too πŸ˜›

        DAISO also has very cute cookie cutters πŸ˜‰[/quote]Thanks Happy Mama πŸ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          autumnbronze
          last edited by

          Happy Mama:

          DAISO also has very cute cookie cutters πŸ˜‰

          :hi5:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            Happy Mama:
            ksi:

            Schweppes, autumnbronze,


            This recipe has lesser water in it so maybe I should not be so tum sim to put so much cheese. :oops:

            I know my gal will love to eat it with lots of cheese so I quickly make into sandwiches for her and make it swee swee with cutters so she does not see the ugly bread.. hahaha

            Aiyo KSI, like that where got ugly?? :slapshead:

            Ugly la...when I make a swee swee one, I show you the difference. πŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              ksi:
              Happy Mama:

              [quote=\"ksi\"]Schweppes, autumnbronze,


              This recipe has lesser water in it so maybe I should not be so tum sim to put so much cheese. :oops:

              I know my gal will love to eat it with lots of cheese so I quickly make into sandwiches for her and make it swee swee with cutters so she does not see the ugly bread.. hahaha

              Aiyo KSI, like that where got ugly?? :slapshead:

              Ugly la...when I make a swee swee one, I show you the difference. πŸ˜‰[/quote]OKIE!!! :celebrate:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                schweppes
                last edited by

                Hmm... must work out my game plan. This Friday must put on my walking shoes and map out my route. :rubhands:


                Places to visit:

                Taka
                Plaza Singapura
                Seah St

                (or something like that) πŸ‘…

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • J Offline
                  jtoh
                  last edited by

                  ksi, make a swee swee one soon. Your standards are very high. I thought your moz cheese bread looked great.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    schweppes:
                    Hmm... must work out my game plan. This Friday must put on my walking shoes and map out my route. :rubhands:


                    Places to visit:

                    Taka
                    Plaza Singapura
                    Seah St

                    (or something like that) πŸ‘…
                    why plaza sing? oh for daiso?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      schweppes
                      last edited by

                      jtoh:
                      schweppes:

                      Hmm... must work out my game plan. This Friday must put on my walking shoes and map out my route. :rubhands:


                      Places to visit:

                      Taka
                      Plaza Singapura
                      Seah St

                      (or something like that) πŸ‘…

                      why plaza sing? oh for daiso?

                      :hi5:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • corneyAmberC Offline
                        corneyAmber
                        last edited by

                        jtoh:
                        ksi, make a swee swee one soon. Your standards are very high. I thought your moz cheese bread looked great.

                        ok I try...need to experiment what is best to get the crust a bit softer.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 122
                        • 123
                        • 124
                        • 125
                        • 126
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 124 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy