Club Breadmakers
-
25hourmaid:
Thanks 25hrmaid!Shall share a list of baking shops that I know of ....
Gim Hin Lee
Blk 10 Haig Road #01-363/365
Singapore 430010
Tel : 67428388
Fax : 67427545
Email : [email protected]
Opening Hours : Mon to Sat 9.00am to 9.00pm
Sun 9.00am to 6.00pm
Closed on PHs.
Lee Bee Enterprise
Blk 507 Jurong West St52 #01-154
Singapore 640507
Tel: 6665 5972
Bake-it-Yourself
http://www.b-i-y.com/
Teck Aik KeeBlk 19, Defu Lane 10
#01-312,
Singapore 539200
Tel: (65) 6282 8292
Fax: (65) 6287 1421
Email : [email protected]
Manufacturer of lotus paste, green bean paste, red bean paste & pineapple paste.
Phoon Huat
http://www.phoonhuat.com/sto_loc.htm
Sun Lik
33 Seah Street
Singapore 188389
Mon to Fri 8.30am to 6.30pm
Sat 8.30am to 6.00pm
Closed on Sun and PH
Ng Ming Huat (Johore Bahru)
No 115-116 Jalan Harimau Tarum
Century Garden
80250 Johor Bahru
Johor
Malaysia
Tel : 07-3349999, 3344581, 3344582
Fax : 07-3344580
Email : [email protected]
Sorry, opening hours not indicated on the business card -
schweppes:
looks like everyone queueing up to be Maid's friends now

Looking left and right .... where? :lol: -
25hourmaid:
Oh wow!! :thankyou: Maid. That's very SWEE(T) of u :politebleah:Shall share a list of baking shops that I know of ....
-
Happy Mama....now you know who is the real shifu here....even baking shops she has a long list.... my knowledge is all on one hand...3 shops, this maid runs round the island plus Malaysia to buy baking stuff....
*I kneel and salute her* :rotflmao: -
Wow, thanks 25hourmaid .... :celebrate:
-
ksi:
Happy Mama....now you know who is the real shifu here....even baking shops she has a long list.... my knowledge is all on one hand...3 shops, this maid runs round the island plus Malaysia to buy baking stuff....
*I kneel and salute her* :rotflmao:
:siam: -
Happy Mama:
KSI must be a perfectionist.schweppes:
[quote=\"jtoh\"]ksi, make a swee swee one soon. Your standards are very high. I thought your moz cheese bread looked great.
That's why she's the shifu. Must have perfection mah...
tho in our opinion, it's very swee looking already ...
[/quote]No la...I thought I quite ching chai type? :? :lol:
-
ksi:
Except when it comes to breadmaking
No la...I thought I quite ching chai type? :? :lol:Happy Mama:
KSI must be a perfectionist.

-
ksi:
:rotflmao:Happy Mama....now you know who is the real shifu here....even baking shops she has a long list.... my knowledge is all on one hand...3 shops, this maid runs round the island plus Malaysia to buy baking stuff....
*I kneel and salute her* :rotflmao:
Aiyoh... this thread hor... if not drooling over yummilicious looking bread pics, I'm just LOL all the time
U gals really make my day!
-
Goodness me, I really don't know where to start since the thread moved so fast as I typed out the addresses of the baking shops that I know!
First and foremost, how come my list of friends suddenly became so much longer overnight? :?
Okay, just to satisfy your curiosity, yes, I have been to the baking shop in JB a few times. Good variety of baking stuff, but the place is a bit run down.
If fact, for those shops in Singapore, yes, I have shopped there before, but preference is still given to SL, yes, despite their a little bit stuck up attitude. Other than that, they do have quite a good variety of things.
About Daiso at Plaza Singapura, yes, they are still there. At Level 5 on my last visit there in December.
Oh yes, to add on, ksi, don't kneel and salute me leh, nothing to kneel or salute about! :oops:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login