Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      autumnbronze
      last edited by

      25hourmaid,


      You have PM πŸ˜„

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        aqeqiq:
        Oh yum. I love a fresh loaf of bread. Kaya too, especially the orange version (don't know why must be orange).


        Also would like to know the price of this bread maker. Can't be cheap, right?

        Is it easy to clean? Did someone already comment on this?
        Haha, you are funny, but for me, my kaya must be green, pandan taste mah! πŸ˜‰

        Think ksi mentioned something like $300 for this model.

        Cleaning is relatively easy, just make sure that you are careful with the non-stick coating inside the pan.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          Happy Mama:
          Ok... thank you for the pointers.. :thankyou: Will keep all these in mind.


          Will update when I have bought the machine (don't intend to buy too expensive one)... Heehee...

          And.... will post pictures to \"show off\" when I bake (i.e. if bread is successful)... Hahaha!!! :lol: :lol:
          You are most welcome. In fact, not sure if you can still find this brand in the market, but another good brand to consider is Breville, from Tangs and the bigger departmental stores, I think.

          Haha, don't worry, the breadmachine is quite idiot proof. I am sure you will succeed, if not at first try, try again until you get it right.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            autumnbronze:
            25hourmaid,


            You have PM πŸ˜„
            Check yours! πŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              25hourmaid:
              You are most welcome. In fact, not sure if you can still find this brand in the market, but another good brand to consider is Breville, from Tangs and the bigger departmental stores, I think.


              Haha, don't worry, the breadmachine is quite idiot proof. I am sure you will succeed, if not at first try, try again until you get it right.
              Breville not too expensive, I hope?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                Breville not too expensive, I hope?

                Not sure, don't need a new machine now, so not sure how are prices like now.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  autumnbronze
                  last edited by

                  25hourmaid:
                  Check yours! πŸ˜‰

                  Okie, replied.

                  Breville also good?? Okie, I have Tangs vouchers. Will also go and check it out.

                  πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • corneyAmberC Offline
                    corneyAmber
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    Actually I think I have some more pictures of jams and such, but don't seem to be able to find them when I need them, maybe have deleted them or they are archived somewhere in some CDs. 😒

                    At least you found some....I cannot find the directory I store the pictures.
                    Since you have post bread, maybe I find my pizzas ones if I can find it.... πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      schweppes:
                      autumnbronze:

                      :drool: :drool:


                      Okie, I am definitely going to invest in a breadmaker.

                      Just need to convince DH its merits now πŸ˜‰

                      my dear, more buns in the ovens? :preen:

                      Err....are we talking about the same buns? hmm... :idea:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • corneyAmberC Offline
                        corneyAmber
                        last edited by

                        autumnbronze:
                        Breville also good?? Okie, I have Tangs vouchers. Will also go and check it out.


                        πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„
                        Yes, Breville is another good brand to consider, but I am not sure if Tangs still carry it. Used to see it at Tangs.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 14
                        • 15
                        • 16
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 16 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        Fiona_WangF
                        Fiona_Wang
                        amychenA
                        amychen

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy