Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P Offline
      peterch
      last edited by

      autumnbronze:
      peterch,


      Your pix of the bread looks really good :drool: :drool:
      Thank you Autumnbronze.......

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        schweppes
        last edited by

        autumnbronze:

        Yumz, as long as taste nice, can already lah sista ... :celebrate:

        Actually, it really doesn't look bad.
        Thanks sista :love:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          Happy Mama
          last edited by

          schweppes:
          Happy Mama:


          :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Most important, it tastes great ya! Schweppes, you haven't bought the knife too?

          No, haven't bought the knife yet. No time to go down to Taka. This weekend rushing around to buy CNY clothes for dds.

          But the choc bread tastes great - if I might say so myself :dancing:

          :celebrate: :celebrate:
          Come to think of it, I haven't done my CNY shopping yet too! Maybe will look around when I'm at Taka tomorrow. πŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            schweppes
            last edited by

            autumnbronze:
            Happy Mama,


            The knife is only sold in Taka ???
            I think jtoh is the one who first bought it at Taka

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              autumnbronze:
              Happy Mama,


              The knife is only sold in Taka ???
              The Kai brand that jtoh mentioned is sold in Taka. Alternatively, you can go Ikea to buy, or any PH shops. πŸ˜‰ I am just taking the opportunity to shop as well! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P Offline
                peterch
                last edited by

                schweppes:
                peterch:

                Cannot wait to taste the bread πŸ˜„ So I cut it while it is still hot :lol:

                http://postimage.org/image/1oy7qhm04/

                Wah... looks yum!! :drool:

                Can I ask which bread knife and which bread function did u use?

                I use big meat knife :oops: Just realized< I don't have bread knife myself πŸ˜„

                I use regular function

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  autumnbronze
                  last edited by

                  schweppes:
                  autumnbronze:

                  Happy Mama,


                  The knife is only sold in Taka ???

                  I think jtoh is the one who first bought it at Taka

                  Happy Mama:
                  autumnbronze:

                  Happy Mama,

                  The knife is only sold in Taka ???

                  The Kai brand that jtoh mentioned is sold in Taka. Alternatively, you can go Ikea to buy, or any PH shops. πŸ˜‰ I am just taking the opportunity to shop as well! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                  Okie, thanks Schweppes and Happy Mama for the update :celebrate:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    peterch:
                    schweppes:

                    [quote=\"peterch\"]Cannot wait to taste the bread πŸ˜„ So I cut it while it is still hot :lol:

                    http://postimage.org/image/1oy7qhm04/

                    Wah... looks yum!! :drool:

                    Can I ask which bread knife and which bread function did u use?

                    I use big meat knife :oops: Just realized< I don't have bread knife myself πŸ˜„

                    I use regular function[/quote]Wow your meat knife must be really sharp then! πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Happy Mama
                      last edited by

                      Ok nitezz everyone :snooze: :snooze: and sweet dreams. Don't drool :drool: on your pillow as your dream of your \"fluffy pillows\"! :lol:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • S Offline
                        schweppes
                        last edited by

                        peterch:
                        schweppes:

                        [quote=\"peterch\"]Cannot wait to taste the bread πŸ˜„ So I cut it while it is still hot :lol:

                        http://postimage.org/image/1oy7qhm04/

                        Wah... looks yum!! :drool:

                        Can I ask which bread knife and which bread function did u use?

                        I use big meat knife :oops: Just realized< I don't have bread knife myself πŸ˜„

                        I use regular function[/quote]Thanks peterch. Me use the same too. Must be my very bad breadcutting skills :stupid:

                        Let us know how your bread experiment works tmr. Nitey nite peterch πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 188
                        • 189
                        • 190
                        • 191
                        • 192
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 190 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy