Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jtoh
      last edited by

      ksi:
      jtoh:

      Hey I like the look of your bread - half black half white. No advice on the choc chip thought coz I haven't tried this.


      LKVM I have a name for your choc bread... \"Ebony and Ivory\"

      Perfect name! I was thinking of that old Chinese swordswoman show with half black /half white face. Don't know the name.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        jtoh:
        I've never had luck with the search function so have given up using it. πŸ˜„

        Agree with you that the search button is not the most user-friendly that I have ever used, but well, thanks to the help of some of our IT experts here, I managed to get round it these days.

        Both ksi and BigD have given me great advice before, if you can specifically identify your problem, post it under this link, you might be able to get some answers from our in-house experts! :celebrate:

        http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6705&start=0

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jtoh
          last edited by

          25hourmaid:
          Agree with you that the search button is not the most user-friendly that I have ever used, but well, thanks to the help of some of our IT experts here, I managed to get round it these days.


          Both ksi and BigD have given me great advice before, if you can specifically identify your problem, post it under this link, you might be able to get some answers from our in-house experts! :celebrate:

          http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6705&start=0
          Thanks maid!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            jtoh:
            I pretty dense. 😒

            No, not dense, maybe you concentrated too much on perfecting your loaf :celebrate: that you did not notice my underlying message, but well, never mind ....

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • corneyAmberC Offline
              corneyAmber
              last edited by

              jtoh:
              Thanks maid!

              No problem, we are all learning from one another! :love:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J Offline
                jtoh
                last edited by

                25hourmaid:
                jtoh:

                I pretty dense. 😒


                No, not dense, maybe you concentrated too much on perfecting your loaf :celebrate: that you did not notice my underlying message, but well, never mind ....

                Maybe I was perfecting my dense loaf. hahaha!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  jtoh:
                  Maybe I was perfecting my dense loaf. hahaha!

                  Dense loaf? :? Have not seen any around! :boogie: :preen:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    jtoh:

                    Maybe I was perfecting my dense loaf. hahaha!


                    Dense loaf? :? Have not seen any around! :boogie: :preen:

                    Didn't you hear about my rock-bun-like cheese bread? :lol:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      jtoh:
                      Didn't you hear about my rock-bun-like cheese bread? :lol:

                      Oh those? :? Forgot about them already, have short term memory where failed breads are concerned, πŸ˜‰ but like everyone else, all of us would have some failed attempts now and then, so no worries! :celebrate:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jtoh
                        last edited by

                        25hourmaid:
                        Oh those? :? Forgot about them already, have short term memory where failed breads are concerned, πŸ˜‰ but like everyone else, all of us would have some failed attempts now and then, so no worries! :celebrate:

                        Failed breads are great lessons to be learnt and shared among the club bread members. πŸ˜„

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 255
                        • 256
                        • 257
                        • 258
                        • 259
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 257 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy