Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      Happy Mama
      last edited by

      25hourmaid:
      Wet market? The one near PHP? :?

      Thanks.. but anywhere else other than wet market? I haven't gone to a wet market in decades... Oops! Alamak, age almost revealed... πŸ˜›

      Moreover the carpark there is very chaotic, can you imagine it was full house and jam just to enter this morning? I can imagine now.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        Happy Mama:
        Thanks.. but anywhere else other than wet market? I haven't gone to a wet market in decades... Oops! Alamak, age almost revealed... πŸ˜›


        Moreover the carpark there is very chaotic, can you imagine it was full house and jam just to enter this morning? I can imagine now.
        We are a bit :offtopic: here, let's make this my last reply in here with regard to Mei Cai.

        Not sure where else can you get it from if not from the wet market. I don't go to supermarkets for my marketing, prefer the good old wet market anytime.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          autumnbronze
          last edited by

          Happy Mama:
          So you will need to cut the apricots into small pieces almost the size of raisins?


          By the way, I just bought my second packet of raisins for bread, but this time, I bought SUNMAID. πŸ˜‰
          Actually I just anyhow chopped them lah .... :lol: :lol:

          Lets see how it turns out ...

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            25hourmaid:
            We are a bit :offtopic: here, let's make this my last reply in here with regard to Mei Cai.


            Not sure where else can you get it from if not from the wet market. I don't go to supermarkets for my marketing, prefer the good old wet market anytime.
            Ok thanks! Looks like I have no choice but to get it from the market... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              autumnbronze:
              Actually I just anyhow chopped them lah .... :lol: :lol:


              Lets see how it turns out ...
              Yummy! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm sure it's look lovely. Have you thought of cutting them into strips next time round? Maybe it'll look quite nice too. πŸ˜„

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                autumnbronze
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                Yummy! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm sure it's look lovely. Have you thought of cutting them into strips next time round? Maybe it'll look quite nice too. πŸ˜„

                :idea: good idea Happy Mama!

                Too bad I chopped them last nite already.

                Will try cutting in strips next time :celebrate:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Happy Mama
                  last edited by

                  autumnbronze:
                  :idea: good idea Happy Mama!


                  Too bad I chopped them last nite already.

                  Will try cutting in strips next time :celebrate:
                  Autumnbronze, just wondering.. you chopped the apricots, so that means they are not very tiny? Chopped as in like chopping garlics?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    autumnbronze:
                    :idea: good idea Happy Mama!


                    Too bad I chopped them last nite already.

                    Will try cutting in strips next time :celebrate:
                    I bought dried apricots too. Haven't baked them yet coz not in the mood to eat sweet loaves. I personally prefer nutty loaves.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Happy Mama
                      last edited by

                      jtoh:
                      I bought dried apricots too. Haven't baked them yet coz not in the mood to eat sweet loaves. I personally prefer nutty loaves.

                      Mmmmm... Banana walnut loaf will be delicious!!! :drool: :drool:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jtoh
                        last edited by

                        Happy Mama:

                        Mmmmm... Banana walnut loaf will be delicious!!! :drool: :drool:
                        I made raisin walnut. Very nice too.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 282
                        • 283
                        • 284
                        • 285
                        • 286
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 284 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy