Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      Happy Mama:
      Ok will take KSI and 25hourmaid's advice to start with basic white bread. Another stupid question... should I start with Regular, Firm, Soft course or Quick Bake? :?

      I will try regular first then I know what is the benchmark.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        LKVM:
        Me too :drool: but having tiramasu gelato πŸ˜‰

        Yummy yummy!!! :drool:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          Happy Mama
          last edited by

          ksi:
          Yeah good that you scored points...happy baking! This always holds true...the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

          Ya man!! :celebrate:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            LKVM:
            Happy mama waiting for ur review before I buy mine this weekend πŸ˜‰

            Ok I try my best to buy ingredients tomorrow and bake by tomorrow. Now enjoying flipping through the recipes... Hahaha!! :lol: πŸ˜‰ :lol: πŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              ksi:
              I will try regular first then I know what is the benchmark.

              Ok, onz la! :rahrah: I think I will buy ingredients today already... Can't wait for tomorrow. Cold storage should have the Prima flour, yeast etc I believe right?

              :xedfingers:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                Ok, onz la! :rahrah: I think I will buy ingredients today already... Can't wait for tomorrow. Cold storage should have the Prima flour, yeast etc I believe right?


                :xedfingers:
                Yes they have...If prima runs out, baker king also has bread flour. MUST be bread flour!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Happy Mama
                  last edited by

                  ksi:
                  Yes they have...If prima runs out, baker king also has bread flour. MUST be bread flour!

                  Ok will buy when DD has enrichment later πŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    Wow!! Didn't know Breadmaker can make Char Siew Pau too! :love: :dancing:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      Happy Mama:
                      Wow!! Didn't know Breadmaker can make Char Siew Pau too! :love: :dancing:

                      Now you know what treasure you have just found! πŸ˜›

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        25hourmaid:
                        Now you know what treasure you have just found! πŸ˜›

                        Yup! Me suaka :stupid: :stupid:..... when all of you have been using for ages! πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 27
                        • 28
                        • 29
                        • 30
                        • 31
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 29 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy