Club Breadmakers
-
peterch:
Actually it doesn't look too bad... Anyway, no worries, practice makes perfect... but I do love the green colour of the bread. It looks really yummy! :drool:
As I had predicted. It's too much water. :stupid:
http://postimage.org/image/xkl3s2jo/
http://postimage.org/image/31nenmrno/
Got to make again tomorrow.... :nailbite: -
peterch:
Okie, I am lost . Why too much water :?
As I had predicted. It's too much water. :stupid:
http://postimage.org/image/xkl3s2jo/
http://postimage.org/image/31nenmrno/
Got to make again tomorrow.... :nailbite:
The bread looks very very good :drool: and the green is so beautiful :celebrate: :celebrate: -
autumnbronze:
Cannot agree more!Okie, I am lost . Why too much water :?
The bread looks very very good :drool: and the green is so beautiful :celebrate: :celebrate:
It's JADE GREEN. :celebrate:
-
peterch:
I'm sure it tastes great peterch! The loaf looks very green. Did you add colouring or was it the photo?
As I had predicted. It's too much water. :stupid:
http://postimage.org/image/xkl3s2jo/
http://postimage.org/image/31nenmrno/
Got to make again tomorrow.... :nailbite: -
No worries peterch, the loaf looks good! :drool: I can almost 'smell' the pandan smell here!

-
25hourmaid:
No worries peterch, the loaf looks good! :drool: I can almost 'smell' the pandan smell here!

Me too!!!!
-
autumnbronze:
It's because the dough was more litter cake batter than bread dough
Okie, I am lost . Why too much water :?
The bread looks very very good :drool: and the green is so beautiful :celebrate: :celebrate:
It raised quite well but it collapsed while baking. The texture also not smooth lots of big holes. If in normal baking (using pan and oven) we could notice the edge of the bread, if it has a sharp corner, most likely the bread was to much water -
peterch:
If the bread has big holes it's because of too much yeast. So how's the taste?
It's because the dough was more litter cake batter than bread doughautumnbronze:
Okie, I am lost . Why too much water :?
The bread looks very very good :drool: and the green is so beautiful :celebrate: :celebrate:
It raised quite well but it collapsed while baking. The texture also not smooth lots of big holes. If in normal baking (using pan and oven) we could notice the edge of the bread, if it has a sharp corner, most likely the bread was to much water -
Thanks all.........
@jtoh : no coloring added as the pandan paste had been put color
@25hourmaid n happy mama : maybe you smell pandan from the backyard :lol: -
peterch:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately, I don't grow pandan leaves...Thanks all.........
@jtoh : no coloring added as the pandan paste had been put color
@25hourmaid n happy mama : maybe you smell pandan from the backyard :lol:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login