Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jtoh
      last edited by

      peterch:
      jtoh:

      Baking today! πŸ™‚


      Anyone else?

      What are going to bake today? Going to bake next week when I am back in the island πŸ˜„ Really miss this thread so much.............. 😒

      Cheese loaf. πŸ™‚

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        autumnbronze
        last edited by

        I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


        Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

        I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

        πŸ˜„

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          autumnbronze:
          I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


          Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

          I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

          πŸ˜„
          No picture as e-lunch? πŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            autumnbronze:
            I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


            Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

            I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

            πŸ˜„
            Mmm... Sounds delicious. Any pictures? So Dole bananas can be bought at most supermarkets is it?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              jtoh
              last edited by

              autumnbronze:
              I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


              Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

              I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

              πŸ˜„
              Sounds good! Almost lunch time already.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                autumnbronze
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                autumnbronze:

                I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


                Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

                I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

                πŸ˜„

                Mmm... Sounds delicious. Any pictures? So Dole bananas can be bought at most supermarkets is it?

                Happy Mama,

                You can buy Dole bananas from NTUC, NTUC finest, xtra etc ...

                When they are overripe, they will have black spots on their skins πŸ˜„

                Pix arrh .... never take leh. Got about a few slices left. See if I can post later. Now going out, spending much needed quality and quantity time with DH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  autumnbronze
                  last edited by

                  jtoh:
                  autumnbronze:

                  I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


                  Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

                  I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

                  πŸ˜„

                  Sounds good! Almost lunch time already.

                  πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    autumnbronze
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    autumnbronze:

                    I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


                    Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

                    I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

                    πŸ˜„

                    No picture as e-lunch? πŸ˜‰

                    I try to later ..... if there is any left πŸ˜„

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      autumnbronze
                      last edited by

                      peterch:
                      jtoh:

                      Baking today! πŸ™‚


                      Anyone else?

                      What are going to bake today? Going to bake next week when I am back in the island πŸ˜„ Really miss this thread so much.............. 😒

                      Hope to hear from you here soon, peterch πŸ˜„

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        autumnbronze:
                        Happy Mama:

                        [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]I baked banana wholemeal bread last nite. Much better than the previous time cuz limited to 1 cup wholemeal flour.


                        Dole bananas are really good. They are very sweet.

                        I will try putting in more than 1 cup of mashed bananas next time cuz I feel the taste and presence of bananas is quite minimal

                        πŸ˜„

                        Mmm... Sounds delicious. Any pictures? So Dole bananas can be bought at most supermarkets is it?

                        Happy Mama,

                        You can buy Dole bananas from NTUC, NTUC finest, xtra etc ...

                        When they are overripe, they will have black spots on their skins πŸ˜„

                        Pix arrh .... never take leh. Got about a few slices left. See if I can post later. Now going out, spending much needed quality and quantity time with DH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰[/quote]Ooooh, autumnbronze, black polka-dotted bananas... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Perfect for baking! πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 343
                        • 344
                        • 345
                        • 346
                        • 347
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 345 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy