Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      Augmum:

      maid.....Yummy bread!!!
      making me feel like eating bread now, even though juz had my dinner. πŸ˜‰
      Go on :cheeky: It's long after dinner! :evil:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        Augmum
        last edited by

        25hourmaid:
        Go on :cheeky: It's long after dinner! :evil:

        haha, cannot lah.... indigestion, i juz had my dinner at 8+p.m.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          Augmum:
          haha, cannot lah.... indigestion, i juz had my dinner at 8+p.m.

          πŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            twinklejoy:
            :hi5:

            the raisins in that pack of mixed fruit I bought...looked stale and sticky..yurk! I ended up QC'ing all the 'fruits' and threw more then used! :moneyflies: :slapshead:
            Twinklejoy, where did you buy your raisins from? How come stale and sticky? Did you check the expiry date before buying?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              Augmum:

              maid.....Yummy bread!!!
              making me feel like eating bread now, even though juz had my dinner. πŸ˜‰
              Augmum, why don't you try baking bread? It's so convenient and healthy and fun and... and.... and.... oh filled with goodness... :love:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Happy Mama
                last edited by

                25hourmaid:
                No, not so lucky! :oops: Depends on the Maid's mood! πŸ˜› We do buy store bought breads too, but it's just that the store bought breads so not come with so many multi-coloured flies! πŸ˜›

                Maid, I love the multi-coloured flies... but are they sweet? Do they taste just like raisins and cranberries OR like those preserved cherries we find on birthday cakes? I don't like those cherries on birthday cakes because I find it too sweet.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  Happy Mama:
                  Maid, I love the multi-coloured flies... but are they sweet? Do they taste just like raisins and cranberries OR like those preserved cherries we find on birthday cakes? I don't like those cherries on birthday cakes because I find it too sweet.

                  No, they are not overly sweet. Goes very well with the bread. I seldom use cranberries in my bakes, find them too sour for bakes.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    No, they are not overly sweet. Goes very well with the bread. I seldom use cranberries in my bakes, find them too sour for bakes.

                    No, cranberries are not sour. They are really delicious! I recently bought a combination of strawberries and cranberries... tastes interesting because the strawberries are sour while the cranberries are sweet. Yummy!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      Happy Mama:
                      No, cranberries are not sour. They are really delicious! I recently bought a combination of strawberries and cranberries... tastes interesting because the strawberries are sour while the cranberries are sweet. Yummy!

                      Don't know, somehow my men aren't very fond of cranberries in my bakes.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        25hourmaid:
                        Don't know, somehow my men aren't very fond of cranberries in my bakes.

                        I thought of trying with 7D dried mangoes like twinklejoy... but I will not substitute the water with mango juice as DD and DH may not like it. Both of them have lots of different requests, so now I bake for them separate loaves according to their requests.

                        Aiyo, only 2 already so difficult. I can't imagine if I have more kids! :slapshead:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 369
                        • 370
                        • 371
                        • 372
                        • 373
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 371 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        suckhoesacdepnetS
                        suckhoesacdepnet

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy