Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      tisha:
      Anyone has tried to bake a butter scotch bread? Just giving some delicious idea... :celebrate:

      You have a good recipe for that? Something similar to Bonjour's BS bread? :?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        tisha:
        Anyone has tried to bake a butter scotch bread? Just giving some delicious idea... :celebrate:

        Mmmm, butter scotch bread sounds :drool: :drool: Do you have any recipe to share? :please:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          tisha
          last edited by

          No, no. I don't have any recipe. :oops: I don't bake bread, only enjoy ur ebread and :drool: now and then. I thought ur Z booklet should have the recipe.

          Maybe just add some butterscotch chips to the basic bread and also add some butter and sugar for sweetness. :idea:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            tisha:
            No, no. I don't have any recipe. :oops: I don't bake bread, only enjoy ur ebread and :drool: now and then. I thought ur Z booklet should have the recipe.

            Maybe just add some butterscotch chips to the basic bread and also add some butter and sugar for sweetness. :idea:
            Haha, my next question would be where to find butterscotch chips? :? Have not seen them around in the baking shops that I patronise. :?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              25hourmaid:
              tisha:

              No, no. I don't have any recipe. :oops: I don't bake bread, only enjoy ur ebread and :drool: now and then. I thought ur Z booklet should have the recipe.

              Maybe just add some butterscotch chips to the basic bread and also add some butter and sugar for sweetness. :idea:

              Haha, my next question would be where to find butterscotch chips? :? Have not seen them around in the baking shops that I patronise. :?

              Maybe try Cold Storage or Jason's or Tanglin Market Place. I'm sure they will have it.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                tisha
                last edited by

                25hourmaid:
                tisha:

                No, no. I don't have any recipe. :oops: I don't bake bread, only enjoy ur ebread and :drool: now and then. I thought ur Z booklet should have the recipe.

                Maybe just add some butterscotch chips to the basic bread and also add some butter and sugar for sweetness. :idea:

                Haha, my next question would be where to find butterscotch chips? :? Have not seen them around in the baking shops that I patronise. :?

                Oh really. I thought Phoon Huat should have everything under the sun when it comes to baking.
                Maybe they can specially order them for you. And I'm sure you can safely assure them that they will fly off the their shelves in no time :evil:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  Happy Mama:
                  Maybe try Cold Storage or Jason's or Tanglin Market Place. I'm sure they will have it.

                  Cold Storage, :? then it's definitely not those two stores near my place. Jasons and Tanglin Market Place? Seldom venture out to those places. Have you seen them before?

                  My friend brought back some from US for me a few years back, but since then, I have never seen them around in Singapore. Too bad she's not coming back this year.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    Happy Mama:

                    Maybe try Cold Storage or Jason's or Tanglin Market Place. I'm sure they will have it.


                    Cold Storage, :? then it's definitely not those two stores near my place. Jasons and Tanglin Market Place? Seldom venture out to those places.

                    Butterscotch chips are so \"angmoh\" so higher chance of finding it there la... cannot expect to find it in SS coz there's no market for it... Demand not there. πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Happy Mama
                      last edited by

                      tisha:
                      Oh really. I thought Phoon Huat should have everything under the sun when it comes to baking.

                      Maybe they can specially order them for you. And I'm sure you can safely assure them that they will fly off the their shelves in no time :evil:
                      Not true... I was recently there looking for Lavender Essence but was so disappointed they don't sell it. Wonder where I can buy it...

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • corneyAmberC Offline
                        corneyAmber
                        last edited by

                        tisha:
                        Oh really. I thought Phoon Huat should have everything under the sun when it comes to baking.

                        Maybe they can specially order them for you. And I'm sure you can safely assure them that they will fly off the their shelves in no time :evil:
                        Haha, you have put PH too high up on the list. They are not that 'customer' friendly, if you know what I mean. You think a simple feedback from just ONE customer and they would start stocking up on butterscotch chips? Dream on .... πŸ˜›

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 377
                        • 378
                        • 379
                        • 380
                        • 381
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 379 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy