Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      Hey, guess what? There is a link to Takada Breadmachine on KSP! I clicked on it, and here it is. Feature wise very, very similar to the Bluesky that I have and price is only half of the Z. Those interested may want to consider ....


      http://www.mytakada.com/direct.htm#breadmaker

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • P Offline
        puff
        last edited by

        Hi

        Got my z machine on sat and is v happy with the easy to use feature + nice n soft bread ... A good buy for me 🙂 many thanks to all who have contribute to this forum that have help me make the decision to buy the z machine.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D Offline
          dolphinmummy
          last edited by

          Hi everybody,


          I am new to this club.

          i have just got my Z breadmaker

          made my cheese and onion bread and cranberry bread with cinnamon

          anyone know how to make bread that contains meat?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            :welcome: to the Z club! 😉

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              dolphinmummy
              last edited by

              Anyone can show me the link to z club? I can’t find it:)

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Happy Mama
                last edited by

                Hi dolphinmummy, the Z club I was referring to is the Zojirushi bread maker. Here's the link to the Z bread maker that majority of us here have bought. 😉


                http://www.zojirushi.com/products/bbhac

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • D Offline
                  dolphinmummy
                  last edited by

                  Hi happy mama,

                  I thought u meant a forum on zojirushi .
                  The link you gv me is just a recipes link? I have seen it before. Is the same as the recipe book we have

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    dolphinmummy:
                    Hi happy mama,

                    I thought u meant a forum on zojirushi .
                    The link you gv me is just a recipes link? I have seen it before. Is the same as the recipe book we have
                    It's just a link to Zojirushi's website and yes it contains recipes... I think there are more recipes in the website than the booklet that comes with our purchase. You can take your time to browse through, make comparisons and bake them.

                    Happy baking! 😄

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • L Offline
                      L-earner
                      last edited by

                      Still contemplating whether to take the plunge ... Dolphin mummy, u got urs at OG or Tangs?


                      Happy mama 前辈,u bake more often now as compared prior to purchasing ur z-machine? I worry it might be a white elephant too... *sigh* To Be Or Not To Be leh??? :sad:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • D Offline
                        dolphinmummy
                        last edited by

                        Happy mama,

                        So sorry. Initially I read your reply and thought that you invite me to join the Z club as in zojirushi club in ks forum. Haha
                        I read it again and realize you are saying welcome to the z club. Haha
                        No wonder I find it funny that you given me the homepage of z website haha.that why I wonder how come is it not a forum thread.

                        Any one ever add meat into your bread making recipes?
                        I thinking of chicken , pork or beef bread .

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 439
                        • 440
                        • 441
                        • 442
                        • 443
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 441 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        suckhoesacdepnetS
                        suckhoesacdepnet

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy