Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      Trapwithin
      last edited by

      SAHM_TAN:
      I purchased the z machine at $249 during the Jul OG sale.

      I think I do not have the patience to wait for the next OG sale, will go for the Robinson one. Thk for the info.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        schweppes
        last edited by

        SAHM_TAN:
        I purchased the z machine at $249 during the Jul OG sale.

        Wow!! Good buy, SAHM_Tan ๐Ÿ•บ

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          autumnbronze
          last edited by

          SAHM_TAN:
          I purchased the z machine at $249 during the Jul OG sale.

          Wow!! That's a steal!!!

          We bought ours at almost $300 ๐Ÿ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            SAHM_TAN
            last edited by

            I was hesitating still becos need to purchase $50 before I can buy it at that price. But since DD1 was pestering me for a new bag, her old one spoilt, I gave in and bought it heehee

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              kero
              last edited by

              Finally baked the honey bread using the Z-brand recipe for my Breville machine. But I have added raisins and some sesames to it. ๐Ÿ˜›

              The bread turns out to be very soft. Good. ๐Ÿ™‚
              As my loaf tin is very big, the bread looks so small inside the tin.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                smurf
                last edited by

                have anyone tried to make โ€˜no-kneadโ€™ dough bread?


                it seems super easy to make, but need more time for the dough to rest.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  smurf
                  last edited by

                  this is super easy!


                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ah9ES2yTU

                  just put 3 cups flour, yeast, water and salt. mix it, leave it to rise for 12 hrs, fold it and you get a rusty bread!

                  NO need to buy breadmaker.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • F Offline
                    Flowermonaster
                    last edited by

                    Hi, I am new in this thread but have been reading all the posting in this thread with great interest. I got my Mini-Z bread maker today @ Robinson sales! So excited! After checking the given recipes, I found this "Dry Milk" in most of the recipes. Can all the experienced bread makers advise me what is tha and where I can buy that!

                    TIA!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M Offline
                      michyms
                      last edited by

                      Flowermonaster, I think that is milk powder?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • F Offline
                        Flowermonaster
                        last edited by

                        michyms:
                        Flowermonaster, I think that is milk powder?

                        Hi michyms, thanks for your instant replied. ๐Ÿ˜„
                        Is it any type of milk powder or can you recommend one to me? I only know the milk powder for babies leh. :oops:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 482
                        • 483
                        • 484
                        • 485
                        • 486
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 484 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy