Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      Anna Ng
      last edited by

      Alex Goh’s sweet bun recipe

      烫出面包香(Alex Goh)

      材料A : 高粉 100g,滚水 70g(搅拌成团,盖上,冷却放进冰箱冷藏最少12小时)

      材料B : 高粉 300g面粉 100g糖 80g奶粉 6g盐 20ginstant yeast 9g 材料C : 冷水 175g, 冷蛋60g 材料D : 牛油 60g

      做法: 1)B+C+A拌均,加入D拌成光滑有弹性。
      2)发酵40分钟。
      3)分割面团,揉圆,松弛10分钟,即可做造型,再发酵50分钟,即可烘烤!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • D Offline
        dasalo
        last edited by

        http://i42.tinypic.com/erx7gj.jpg\">


        My version of Rotiboy

        I wanted it to be healthier and put lesser toppings and it ended up half covered.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          SAHMwith2boys
          last edited by

          Hi all, have tried reading from the beginning of the thread and I sort of 'give up' after page 254 :faint: . Am very keen on buying the z machine, but now still thinking and researching...Saw all the nice bread pictures that u gals hav been posting.... :drool:


          Isit really easy? I have not baked bread before and hopefully it's a good investment... :xedfingers:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            Anna Ng
            last edited by

            dasalo:
            http://i42.tinypic.com/erx7gj.jpg\">


            My version of Rotiboy

            I wanted it to be healthier and put lesser toppings and it ended up half covered.
            very nice!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              dasalo
              last edited by

              Anna Ng:
              Alex Goh's sweet bun recipe

              烫出面包香(Alex Goh)

              材料A : 高粉 100g,滚水 70g(搅拌成团,盖上,冷却放进冰箱冷藏最少12小时)

              材料B : 高粉 300g面粉 100g糖 80g盐 6g奶粉 20ginstant yeast 9g 材料C : 冷水 175g, 冷蛋60g 材料D : 牛油 60g

              做法: 1)B+C+A拌均,加入D拌成光滑有弹性。
              2)发酵40分钟。
              3)分割面团,揉圆,松弛10分钟,即可做造型,再发酵50分钟,即可烘烤!

              Anna, I think there's a typo error here. 80g should be non-fat milk powder (奶粉 )and 6g is salt(盐)which is a 2% of flour is correct. Otherwise we will be making salt bun and not sweet bun. Haha....

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • D Offline
                dasalo
                last edited by

                SAHMwith2boys:
                Hi all, have tried reading from the beginning of the thread and I sort of 'give up' after page 254 :faint: . Am very keen on buying the z machine, but now still thinking and researching...Saw all the nice bread pictures that u gals hav been posting.... :drool:


                Isit really easy? I have not baked bread before and hopefully it's a good investment... :xedfingers:
                SAHMwith2boys, if you like bread and eat often you will not regret buying a bread machine esp the Z machine. I've tried many brands and Z machine yield the best results. I can't bear to throw away my old and obsolete Z machine even though it had a bad dent done by the movers. Although I have another B bread machine, it can't hold a candle to the Z.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  honeybeel
                  last edited by

                  dasalo:
                  SAHMwith2boys:

                  Hi all, have tried reading from the beginning of the thread and I sort of 'give up' after page 254 :faint: . Am very keen on buying the z machine, but now still thinking and researching...Saw all the nice bread pictures that u gals hav been posting.... :drool:


                  Isit really easy? I have not baked bread before and hopefully it's a good investment... :xedfingers:

                  SAHMwith2boys, if you like bread and eat often you will not regret buying a bread machine esp the Z machine. I've tried many brands and Z machine yield the best results. I can't bare to throw away my old and obsolete Z machine even though it had a bad dent done by the movers. Although I have another B bread machine, it can't hold a candle to the Z.

                  I agree, it is really worth the investment.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Z Offline
                    zeemimi
                    last edited by

                    Me eating a breadtalk bun ......

                    Me: honey, I can make such buns you know?
                    DH raised eyebrows ...... :shock:
                    Dh: really?
                    Me: if I hv the bread machine. :evil: 😉
                    Dh: really ah? Ok I buy for you. Which brand
                    Me: ermmm ... I go and do research first then I tell u.

                    Ok can any of the shifu here tell me whether it is possible to make those soft buns with the bread machine? If not dh will accuse me of tricking him to buy something.

                    Can right? 🙏

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • F Offline
                      Flowermonaster
                      last edited by

                      zeemimi:
                      Me eating a breadtalk bun ......

                      Me: honey, I can make such buns you know?
                      DH raised eyebrows ...... :shock:
                      Dh: really?
                      Me: if I hv the bread machine. :evil: 😉
                      Dh: really ah? Ok I buy for you. Which brand
                      Me: ermmm ... I go and do research first then I tell u.

                      Ok can any of the shifu here tell me whether it is possible to make those soft buns with the bread machine? If not dh will accuse me of tricking him to buy something.

                      Can right? 🙏
                      You got oven at Home? Don't think bread machine can bake buns but loaf bread yes. All my buns baked in oven but used bread machine to knead & proof.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • A Offline
                        Anna Ng
                        last edited by

                        dasalo:
                        Anna Ng:

                        Alex Goh's sweet bun recipe

                        烫出面包香(Alex Goh)

                        材料A : 高粉 100g,滚水 70g(搅拌成团,盖上,冷却放进冰箱冷藏最少12小时)

                        材料B : 高粉 300g面粉 100g糖 80g盐 6g奶粉 20ginstant yeast 9g 材料C : 冷水 175g, 冷蛋60g 材料D : 牛油 60g

                        做法: 1)B+C+A拌均,加入D拌成光滑有弹性。
                        2)发酵40分钟。
                        3)分割面团,揉圆,松弛10分钟,即可做造型,再发酵50分钟,即可烘烤!


                        Anna, I think there's a typo error here. 80g should be non-fat milk powder (奶粉 )and 6g is salt(盐)which is a 2% of flour is correct. Otherwise we will be making salt bun and not sweet bun. Haha....

                        oh! so sorry! i edited already

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 514
                        • 515
                        • 516
                        • 517
                        • 518
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 516 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy