Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      schweppes
      last edited by

      Happy Mama:

      Cute is ugly but adorable... but in this case, I take it on a positive note... so.... :thankyou: :thankyou: πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
      Definitely NOT ugly but very adorable πŸ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        schweppes:
        Happy Mama:


        Cute is ugly but adorable... but in this case, I take it on a positive note... so.... :thankyou: :thankyou: πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

        Definitely NOT ugly but very adorable πŸ˜‰

        :dancing:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          schweppes
          last edited by

          tweety17:
          Hi, mine is ready too...this time I remember to take photos, not so kancheong like yesterday πŸ™‚


          I made raisin bread too. I have substituted the sugar with honey, hopefully taste is ok.
          Wah!! Very Nice tweety17. :rahrah: Can almost virtual smell the comfort fragrance of bread in the air πŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            schweppes:
            Happy Mama:

            [quote=\"ksi\"]
            Another interested convert?
            Yeah the breadmaker comes with recipe

            Can you imagine how many of us have bought the breadmaker within these few days??!!

            i know, our dhs probably think we are such \"bad\" influence on each other :roll: πŸ˜‰

            tis is the power of word-of-mouse marketing πŸ˜‰[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              tweety17:
              Hi, mine is ready too...this time I remember to take photos, not so kancheong like yesterday πŸ™‚


              http://postimage.org/image/1og4et3k4/

              http://postimage.org/image/1ogt7vays/

              I made raisin bread too. I have substituted the sugar with honey, hopefully taste is ok.
              Mmmm looks yummy! :drool: Wow so many of us making bread today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                schweppes
                last edited by

                autumnbronze:

                Yeah, my DH is like \"whats with with you and the sudden obsession with the bread maker machine.\" :roll: :roll:
                He will very pleased and grateful when you bake bread for him πŸ˜‰

                Best part about homemade bread for our loved ones is that it's got one extra special secret ingredient.
                Ours made with L-O-V-E :love:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Happy Mama
                  last edited by

                  schweppes:
                  autumnbronze:


                  Yeah, my DH is like \"whats with with you and the sudden obsession with the bread maker machine.\" :roll: :roll:

                  He will very pleased and grateful when you bake bread for him πŸ˜‰

                  Best part about homemade bread for our loved ones is that it's got one extra special secret ingredient.
                  Ours made with L-O-V-E :love:

                  Yes definitely πŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • T Offline
                    tweety17
                    last edited by

                    autumnbronze:
                    Looks yummilicious :drool: :drool:

                    schweppes:
                    Wah!! Very Nice tweety17. :rahrah: Can almost virtual smell the comfort fragrance of bread in the air πŸ˜‰
                    Happy Mama:
                    Mmmm looks yummy! :drool: Wow so many of us making bread today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
                    Hi autumnbronze, Hi schweppes, Hi Happy Mama, thanks!

                    This thread is really great! I would never have thought of buying the machine without coming across this thread. I used to think it is quite impossible to make tasty bread on our own, now I have changed my perception πŸ™‚ Thanks everybody who make this thread so contagious :thankyou:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      autumnbronze
                      last edited by

                      schweppes:
                      autumnbronze:


                      Yeah, my DH is like \"whats with with you and the sudden obsession with the bread maker machine.\" :roll: :roll:

                      He will very pleased and grateful when you bake bread for him πŸ˜‰

                      Best part about homemade bread for our loved ones is that it's got one extra special secret ingredient.
                      Ours made with L-O-V-E :love:

                      And they say the way to a man's heart is via his stomach .... so I told him once I'm comfortable with making normal bread, I'll attempt making tau sar buns (his favourite). That kinda shush him up a little πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        autumnbronze:
                        schweppes:

                        [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]
                        Yeah, my DH is like \"whats with with you and the sudden obsession with the bread maker machine.\" :roll: :roll:

                        He will very pleased and grateful when you bake bread for him πŸ˜‰

                        Best part about homemade bread for our loved ones is that it's got one extra special secret ingredient.
                        Ours made with L-O-V-E :love:

                        And they say the way to a man's heart is via his stomach .... so I told him once I'm comfortable with making normal bread, I'll attempt making tau sar buns (his favourite). That kinda shush him up a little πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰[/quote]Oooh so sweet... :love:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 80
                        • 81
                        • 82
                        • 83
                        • 84
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 82 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy