Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      Happy Mama:
      Hi, after reading all your posts, I'm so tempted to buy the Bluesky bread maker. Can it only be found in Carrefour? Anywhere else that carries this brand? Many thanks πŸ™‚

      Sorry Happy Mama, you are a few years too late....funny dunno why Carrefour remove the Bluesky breadmaker, it was selling like hotcakes!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        ksi:
        More than 3-in-1...a Bread machine is really very useful....it basically settles breakfast or teabreak for me.


        Now I just need to find a sturdy and good quality in baking one.

        Sturdy seems like Zojirushi, made to last.... but quality of bread is what I am now not sure about.
        Yes, agree with you, seems like Zojirushi's machines are made to last, but quality wise is still a question mark based on the sharings of Blobbi and schweppes.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          LKVM:
          Wow 60 dollar for breadmaker thats a real big stel :shock:


          Lucky u guys.. but then I dont think there is anything thats cheaper in the market around 😒
          CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!! No such price in the market now....so I have to return to reality.... I must have been sitting on cloud 9 previously....if I have known it earlier...should have bought 2 more to keep! :lol:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            25hourmaid:
            Yes, agree with you, seems like Zojirushi's machines are made to last, but quality wise is still a question mark based on the sharings of Blobbi and schweppes.

            What do you think friend? Should I take the risk and plunge so that I can have the aroma of break floating around me? *hai* sian la...

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • corneyAmberC Offline
              corneyAmber
              last edited by

              ksi:
              But your $59.90 is as big as the bull-cart's wheel with the mileage you are getting from Carrefour!!! :rotflmao: So envious... :love:

              Haha, yes, I think I not only got 'one steal' from Carrefour, but twice over! πŸ˜›

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                25hourmaid:
                You want more of :heresmyfish: :spank: :clubmyself: is it? πŸ˜›

                Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu Shi Fu
                HELP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahah :siam:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  ksi:
                  What do you think friend? Should I take the risk and plunge so that I can have the aroma of break floating around me? *hai* sian la...

                  I would seriously think very carefully about getting the Z machine especially since it does not come cheap! If it is like Bluesky that costs only $59.90, I would say worth a try, but for that price ...... I really don't think I want to take that risk especially since there are not one but two negative comments about the quality of bread.

                  One suggestion though, Blobbi and schweppes, please don't :heresmyfish: me, is for you to borrow the machine from either of them to test it out, but not using Z's recipe, but from a tried and tested recipe that you have been using all along! :siam:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    I would seriously think very carefully about getting the Z machine especially since it does not come cheap! If it is like Bluesky that costs only $59.90, I would say worth a try, but for that price ...... I really don't think I want to take that risk especially since there are not one but two negative comments about the quality of bread.


                    One suggestion though, Blobbi and schweppes, please don't :heresmyfish: me, is for you to borrow the machine from either of them to test it out, but not using Z's recipe, but from a tried and tested recipe that you have been using all along! :siam:
                    Hi 25hourmaid, sooo, maybe I should hangon for a while and wait for your professional feedback? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      25hourmaid:
                      ksi:

                      What do you think friend? Should I take the risk and plunge so that I can have the aroma of break floating around me? *hai* sian la...


                      I would seriously think very carefully about getting the Z machine especially since it does not come cheap! If it is like Bluesky that costs only $59.90, I would say worth a try, but for that price ...... I really don't think I want to take that risk especially since there are not one but two negative comments about the quality of bread.

                      One suggestion though, Blobbi and schweppes, please don't :heresmyfish: me, is for you to borrow the machine from either of them to test it out, but not using Z's recipe, but from a tried and tested recipe that you have been using all along! :siam:

                      Whoah...good idea.... what say you blobbi and schweppes? Payment is a nice loaf of bread or jam for you!! πŸ‘…

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jtoh
                        last edited by

                        25hourmaid:
                        jtoh:

                        Wah! 3-in-1! Can make pineapple tart jam too!


                        Yesterday was 2-in-1 for you, today is 3-in-1, don't tell me tomorrow is 4-in-1? :lol:

                        Eh, if can make soya bean drink or coffee, then 5-in-one! πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 9 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        WordWizardsW
                        WordWizards

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy