Mummy jtoh: Hello!
-
:congrats: jtoh... :rahrah: :rahrah:

-
:congrats: on your promotion, jtoh!
No acceptance speech? :scratchhead: -
Thanks poppy and qms! Must give acceptance speech ah?
I very happily accept this award on behalf of me myself and I for my kiasu-ness.
-
:congrats: :congrats: You Did It! :rahrah: :rahrah:
-
Thanks Champion!
-
:congrats: jtoh! *Chanting* We want speech! We want speech! :imcool:
-
Thanks Happy mama! I 'speeched' already.

-
jtoh:
I very happily accept this award on behalf of me myself and I for my kiasu-ness.

like that call speech ar... must be something like ηΊ’ζε€§ε₯ that kind mah... :evil: -
poppy15:
Liddat ah? How about this?jtoh:
I very happily accept this award on behalf of me myself and I for my kiasu-ness.

like that call speech ar... must be something like ηΊ’ζε€§ε₯ that kind mah... :evil:
I thank my parents, my family, my dog and most of all, my fellow forummers for their encouragement and endless chatter for helping me to achieve this third Oscar. I will endeavour to continue with my endless chatter to achieve my 4th Oscar.
-
Thanks WCW!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login