Happy Mama Reporting!!!!
-
:congrats: Happy Mama! :celebrate: Goodness, it's almost 1K posts per month! You are definitely a member of the LLLS Club!

-
php:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! GM 3...that is fast....
:thankyou: php!
I am waiting to congratulate you too! :celebrate: :celebrate: -
25hourmaid:
:congrats: Happy Mama! :celebrate: Goodness, it's almost 1K posts per month! You are definitely a member of the LLLS Club!

:thankyou: Maid!!! You have helped me make it before 4.15 pm!!!! :celebrate: :celebrate: -
Happy Mama:
Like I told you before, this Maid here is very selective in who she talks to! :evil:
Special thanks to Maid, who has always been the one instrumental in expediting my medals... Despite being under the weather last night, she still chose to accompany me to yak, yak and yak... and today too...Happy Mama:
You have to wait for Chief to come online to credit your 1K KPs. Like I told you before, the medal is automatic, but the crediting of KPs is still being done manually by Chief. Chief is seldom online on Sundays, so you will have to wait till the next time he comes online.Lastly, I want to thank Chief for another 1,000 KS points! Erm, excuse me, Chief... 1,000 KSP :please: :please:
:rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: -
Happy Mama:
:thankyou: Maid!!! You have helped me make it before 4.15 pm!!!! :celebrate: :celebrate:
Small matter, anything for a friend, right?
-
25hourmaid:
Like I told you before, this Maid here is very selective in who she talks to! :evil:
Yes, so I am indeed honoured. :udawoman:
25hourmaid:
I will wait for it patiently... :please:You have to wait for Chief to come online to credit your 1K KPs. Like I told you before, the medal is automatic, but the crediting of KPs is still being done manually by Chief. Chief is seldom online on Sundays, so you will have to wait till the next time he comes online.
-
25hourmaid:
Small matter, anything for a friend, right?

Yes! :hi5: :celebrate: -
Happy Mama:
I will wait for it patiently... :please:
Looks like you have a bit in the kittly now, can take part in the next auction. Of course you won't win with that teeny tiny amount, but still can participate and win points.
-
25hourmaid:
Really? Can win points through participation? Yeah!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Looks like you have a bit in the kittly now, can take part in the next auction. Of course you won't win with that teeny tiny amount, but still can participate and win points.
-
Happy Mama:
Really? Can win points through participation? Yeah!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Yes, that's how most of us earn out points too.
Eg, the final winning bid for an item was 30,000KPs (just an eg). Let's say there were 10 of us who participated in the auction that day. So 30,000 divide by 10 = 3000 KPs for each one who participated in the auction. It's just an eg.
Of course, the amount you get depends on the final winning bid and the number of people who participated in that auction. I have received figures from 100+ to 500+ to even 1K+ of KPs after each auction.
That's how we build up our KPs. Another way to earn KPs is to write articles for our blogs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
Online Users
Statistics
Popular Topics