Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Nespresso Coffee Machine

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    447 Posts 42 Posters 154.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jtoh
      last edited by

      Yes, v convenient. I like the idea of being able to have a capuccino or latte etc in the comfort of my own home. And inexpensive some more.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • heyhoeH Offline
        heyhoe
        last edited by

        autumnbronze:
        heyhoe:

        Hi,


        I just realize that Nespresso's website is in German. Does anyone know if they have it in English?

        I need to order capsules for office use.

        Thanks!

        Hi heyhoe,

        Here you go ... 😄

        http://www.nespresso.com/precom/home_sg_en.html?pres=3

        Thanks, autumnbronze and jtoh. I finally managed to register and purchase the capsules. :dancing:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jtoh
          last edited by

          Great! You purchased online or at the boutique?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • L Offline
            Laurenwkids
            last edited by

            verykiasu2010:
            Laurenwkids:

            What is the price range of Jura? how does it compare with Nespresso?



            Coffee is ground fresh for each delicious cup using Jura or other similar type of coffee machine

            Nespressor is using capsule, may be like instant coffee ? Owner / lover of Nespressor please don't flame me....no offence !

            http://www.1stincoffee.com/

            Thank you for the link. I have not heard of Jura before. I have tried Nespresso and liked it. I was just thinking of finding other alternatives before putting my money down on Nespresso. 😄

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • heyhoeH Offline
              heyhoe
              last edited by

              jtoh:
              Great! You purchased online or at the boutique?

              Hi jtoh,

              I purchased online. Free delivery with 150 capsules in 2 working days.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J Offline
                jtoh
                last edited by

                heyhoe:
                jtoh:

                Great! You purchased online or at the boutique?


                Hi jtoh,

                I purchased online. Free delivery with 150 capsules in 2 working days.

                Yep. Enjoy! I just had my Roma latte this morning. 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • L Offline
                  Laurenwkids
                  last edited by

                  Yeah, got my Nespresso Coffee Machine! Tried my first Capriccio! :boogie:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    Laurenwkids:
                    Yeah, got my Nespresso Coffee Machine! Tried my first Capriccio! :boogie:

                    Great! So have you decided on your favourite Nespresso flavor yet?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • L Offline
                      Laurenwkids
                      last edited by

                      So far, I have only tried a few but I like Arpeggio. The smell alone is enough to wake me up and I like the ‘nutty’ flavour in it. How about you? What are the flavours you recommend?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • S Offline
                        SMH FOREST
                        last edited by

                        I'm so tempted to get 1 for my hub's bday... he really loves his coffee and wants them thick and aromatic... so, the Nespresso seems like a good hit with all of u right? If we usually like coffee with milk, is it right that we should be getting the Citiz?? I've looked at the UK site, but is kinda blurry...


                        http://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/product/citizandmilk-coffee-machine-magimix-white

                        Is it easy to perform the manual cappucino preparation?? :scratchhead:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 23
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 21 / 45
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy