Nespresso Coffee Machine
-
tweety17:
Which model did you buy? Wow looks like all the feedback given are positive ones. How not to get tempted??Hi Happy Mama, we hv a common topic again

I hv one at home too. Yes, the coffee definitely tastes great! It is easy to clean too. The machine is cheaper in Holland and London, if u hv friends going over there, you can ask them to buy for you. -
Happy Mama:
And Happy Mama's Ice Cream and Happy Mama's Yogurt and maybe a pot of delicious soup! :rotflmao:[/quote]Hmm, the deal is sounding better and better ... homemade bread with freshly made kaya made with Z, washed down with coffee from Nespresso, homemade ice-cream (I will bring my machine down
So one day Happy Mama must call us for breakfast.. with freshly baked bread nespresso coffee and wat else :?LKVM:
[quote=\"Happy Mama\"]Does anyone own a Nespresso Machine here? Can I have some feedback on the machine please?
Any pros and cons to share? Thank you, in advance.
), homemade yogurt by Happy Mama's yet to come yogurt maker, and soups or tau suan cooked using the thermal pot that she is going to get soon! :celebrate: Such a deal where to find! :lol:
In that case, I shall be the first in the Q. Who wants to follow behind?
-
LKVM:
Yum Yum we waiting lor :rubhands:[/quote]Like that, I hve to invest a lot of $$ to buy all the gadgets, on top of the Nespresso. What about the Z machine I just bought? Oh no, gonna burn a hole in my DH pocket!
And Happy Mama's Ice Cream and Happy Mama's Yogurt and maybe a pot of delicious soup! :rotflmao:Happy Mama:
[quote=\"LKVM\"]
So one day Happy Mama must call us for breakfast.. with freshly baked bread nespresso coffee and wat else :?
-
25hourmaid:
Wow 25hourmaid, you are very fast huh? First in the Q?Hmm, the deal is sounding better and better ... homemade bread with freshly made kaya made with Z, washed down with coffee from Nespresso, homemade ice-cream (I will bring my machine down
), homemade yogurt by Happy Mama's yet to come yogurt maker, and soups or tau suan cooked using the thermal pot that she is going to get soon! :celebrate: Such a deal where to find! :lol:
In that case, I shall be the first in the Q. Who wants to follow behind?
-
Happy Mama:
Mine is Magimix
Which model did you buy? Wow looks like all the feedback given are positive ones. How not to get tempted??tweety17:
Hi Happy Mama, we hv a common topic again

I hv one at home too. Yes, the coffee definitely tastes great! It is easy to clean too. The machine is cheaper in Holland and London, if u hv friends going over there, you can ask them to buy for you.
-
tweety17:
Mine is Magimix :D[/quote]I'm eyeing the Essenza model (most basic)
Which model did you buy? Wow looks like all the feedback given are positive ones. How not to get tempted??Happy Mama:
[quote=\"tweety17\"]Hi Happy Mama, we hv a common topic again

I hv one at home too. Yes, the coffee definitely tastes great! It is easy to clean too. The machine is cheaper in Holland and London, if u hv friends going over there, you can ask them to buy for you.
-
LKVM:
It's more expensive than my Zmachine
Then buy fast mahHappy Mama:
Yes! Yes! I'm back from lunch and shopping with DD and am catching up on the threads.
Haha, you all want to come my house?.. can no problem! but I first need to buy the Nespresso machine la!

-
LKVM:
As said in the thread do u have any friends in London/UK?[/quote]Buying from Europe is a little troublesome because we need to change the plug...
It's more expensive than my ZmachineHappy Mama:
[quote=\"LKVM\"]
Then buy fast mah

-
LKVM:
25hourmaid, you are compiling the numbers is it? :rotflmao:
Me Me *raising hand*25hourmaid:
Hmm, the deal is sounding better and better ... homemade bread with freshly made kaya made with Z, washed down with coffee from Nespresso, homemade ice-cream (I will bring my machine down
), homemade yogurt by Happy Mama's yet to come yogurt maker, and soups or tau suan cooked using the thermal pot that she is going to get soon! :celebrate: Such a deal where to find! :lol:
In that case, I shall be the first in the Q. Who wants to follow behind?

-
Happy Mama:
I'm eyeing the Essenza model (most basic)
Mine is Magimixtweety17:
[quote=\"Happy Mama\"]
Which model did you buy? Wow looks like all the feedback given are positive ones. How not to get tempted??
[/quote]Basic model is good enough
Magimix is able to make Cappuccino but I don't use that function anyway 
Go for it, Happy Mama, homemade bread with a cup of aromatic coffee, it's a perfect match :imcool:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login