Nespresso Coffee Machine
-
hello
sorry to intrude on the kaya breakfast + fresh coffee talk.
I have been eyeing the Nespresso coffee machine for a long time, mainly cos its so small and compact!
Questions:
1) Do electrical shops like Goh Ah Bee sell them too? Any warranty?
2) How much is each "cup" of coffee in SG vs overseas?
3) What maintenance does it involve?
Those conventional ones we have in the office … need to pour in the beans, need to dispose the beans after grinding etc, steamer for milk gets v dirty etc.
Thanks in advance! -
Hi hi,
Someone demo-ed the Nespresso machine for me and I am very impressed… It wasn’t in a shop so I couldn’t ask these questions. How easy is it to use? Is is easy to get refills? How much per cup? I also saw this amazing milk frother that can make latte foam or cappucino foam but apparently, that’s the commercial model. -
Shoe:
Hi Shoe,Hi hi,
Someone demo-ed the Nespresso machine for me and I am very impressed... It wasn't in a shop so I couldn't ask these questions. How easy is it to use? Is is easy to get refills? How much per cup? I also saw this amazing milk frother that can make latte foam or cappucino foam but apparently, that's the commercial model.
The machine is simple to maintain. Coffee capsules cost between $0.90 to $1.10 depending on the type of brew. You can purchase them via online and they will deliver or go down to Taka where there is a Nespresso boutique. We usu purchase 6 mths worth of coffee capsules.
When we purchased our machine, we got the coffee cups free. They come in a certain size and for ours, cannot use standard cups.
Here's the link to Nespresso and there's a pix of the coffee machine (in red) that we have.
Hope this helps
http://www.nespresso.com/#/sg/en/coffee_machines/consumer_service -
Anyone tried CBTL one? :?
CBTL: coffee bean & tea leaf
Retail at around $330 for a basic one. -
heh.. thanks Autumnbronze. I was at a cafe and the boss gave me a demo. really paiseh about asking too much as it was not as if she was selling the machine

-
smurf:
Never tried before. By buying from CBTL, that means you will be buying the beans from them too. Are they as user friendly and convenient as Nespresso? I will still prefer Nespresso since they come in capsules and are really convenient and not messy at all.Anyone tried CBTL one? :?
CBTL: coffee bean & tea leaf
Retail at around $330 for a basic one.
-
I own one Nespresso. It is very easy to maintain. No mess. I was my Nespresso once a month. And only need to wash the container that catches the coffee "bullet" - so I call them. And washing it is easy, just rinse it under water.
-
By the way, each coffee bullet is about S$1. still cheaper than Starbucks.
-
Cool... Will get it for hubby's b'day then :).
-
Did anyone get a Nespresso machine over the weekend? Robinsons had an offer on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login