All About Ballet
-
crystal:
Taneo Dance Academy in Woodlands. They have good quality courses, teacher is young but already train a lot of award winning dancers. Price is very low too.lil_jade,
happen i m also looking at ballet sch in yishun/amk / sembanwang area for my DD1 who is 3YO. I'd checked out the sch of dance @ yishun (the one above KFC at chong pang, rite?) before but was just told by a gf tat they have close down? i've not verify tat yet but if it hasnt i am thinking of enrolling my ger there.
would also appreciate if anyone else can advice on these schools for kids so young. want to instill some form of good posture for my ger, i know it works cos i did chinese dance myself for over 10yrs but when i try to teach my ger, it just fall on deaf ears. think if it comes from an external teacher or peers, it would work better.... -
pompipi:
Taneo Dance Academy in Woodlands. They have good quality courses, teacher is young but already train a lot of award winning dancers. Price is very low too.Hi Mummies
I am located at Yishun. Looking to send my 4yo to ballet classes.
Can any mummies share if there is any good centres nearby?
Preferably during weekends as am working ft.
Thanks. -
neorenjie:
:? Just curious if you are affiliated to Taneo Dance Academy... you are new to this post and all your posts are advertising for this Dance Academy :rahrah:
Taneo Dance Academy in Woodlands. They have good quality courses, teacher is young but already train a lot of award winning dancers. Price is very low too. -
Thank you Nicnac, Porky Pig & Neorenjie. Nicnac - Yes, i am referring to shoft pink shoes. Her teacher quoted me $38 but now seems that i can get cheaper. Will look out for Sonata, Stage Image.
Does Taneo Dance Academy sell to outside parents since my gal is not taking class from them? Bishan branch is nearer do they sell the shoes there? -
Hi mummies from yishun area,
for ballet course at yishun, I suggest Sembawang CC, Chong Pang CC. Teachers are good and very experience. Children will be in good hands. -
Hi!
Any recommendations for classes around amk and nearby? Thanks! -
When does the registration for new in-take for those ballet classes offered in CC begin normally? Plan to enroll my girl back to ballet primary level after stopping for one month. Looking for classes in sembawang area.
-
Ah B:
When does the registration for new in-take for those ballet classes offered in CC begin normally? Plan to enroll my girl back to ballet primary level after stopping for one month. Looking for classes in sembawang area.
Honestly I have a hard time monitoring too as I am switching to cc after March too. What I usually do is search one pa website and call the cc I am interested in to ask them.
Here is the one pa website for you to search as I am not sure which grade/cc you are looking at:
https://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal -
FantasyLandDreams:
It is easier if you can get to speak to the teacher herself, sometimes she can grant u a trial session and see if you can join the existing class.Ah B:
When does the registration for new in-take for those ballet classes offered in CC begin normally? Plan to enroll my girl back to ballet primary level after stopping for one month. Looking for classes in sembawang area.
Honestly I have a hard time monitoring too as I am switching to cc after March too. What I usually do is search one pa website and call the cc I am interested in to ask them.
Here is the one pa website for you to search as I am not sure which grade/cc you are looking at:
https://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal
We used to get our ballet stuff from the teacher, however, now I get them directly from Sonata (Orchard) esp shoes. The sales ladies at Sonata Orchard are very nice and professional. They offer me to exchange the shoes if the ballet teacher does not approve them (subject to size availability) -
Ah B:
When does the registration for new in-take for those ballet classes offered in CC begin normally? Plan to enroll my girl back to ballet primary level after stopping for one month. Looking for classes in sembawang area.
Hi the exam seasons is in March / April depend on which Syllabus the CC is offering. Call up the CC to check the timing of the class, make arrangement to visit the teacher and speak to her. if its a new class you can just sign up at the counter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login