Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Daily Deal ?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    176 Posts 40 Posters 48.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      BigDevil
      last edited by

      Shanghai + Jiangnan 8D7N for $59!?!?

      That's less than $10 a night!

      http://www.streetdeal.sg/home/refer/85154/1

      I didn't read the fine print though, not sure if there's any catch...

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • F Offline
        Fairy
        last edited by

        bigsnoopy:
        [Oh I didnt know it excludes tax and gst. I dont remember seeing this on the group website before you purchase the voucher.

        I only saw it when I printed the vouchers.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • bigsnoopyB Offline
          bigsnoopy
          last edited by

          Fairy:
          bigsnoopy:

          [Oh I didnt know it excludes tax and gst. I dont remember seeing this on the group website before you purchase the voucher.


          I only saw it when I printed the vouchers.

          Like that consider cheating or not?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • bigsnoopyB Offline
            bigsnoopy
            last edited by

            BigDevil:
            Shanghai + Jiangnan 8D7N for $59!?!?

            That's less than $10 a night!

            http://www.streetdeal.sg/home/refer/85154/1

            I didn't read the fine print though, not sure if there's any catch...
            Er.. I sort of saw that it did not include airticket.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              ksme
              last edited by

              Fairy:
              bigsnoopy:

              [Oh I didnt know it excludes tax and gst. I dont remember seeing this on the group website before you purchase the voucher.


              I only saw it when I printed the vouchers.

              I bought a few and used some already last sat. Even with the taxes and gst, it is a good deal. The greedy me now regret not buying a few more. :lol:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • bigsnoopyB Offline
                bigsnoopy
                last edited by

                ksme:
                Fairy:

                [quote=\"bigsnoopy\"][Oh I didnt know it excludes tax and gst. I dont remember seeing this on the group website before you purchase the voucher.


                I only saw it when I printed the vouchers.

                I bought a few and used some already last sat. Even with the taxes and gst, it is a good deal. The greedy me now regret not buying a few more. :lol:[/quote]How is the serving size like? Same as the regular priced?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  Anna Ng
                  last edited by

                  bigsnoopy:
                  Fairy:

                  [quote=\"bigsnoopy\"][Oh I didnt know it excludes tax and gst. I dont remember seeing this on the group website before you purchase the voucher.


                  I only saw it when I printed the vouchers.

                  Like that consider cheating or not?[/quote]No, is not cheating. They stated the terms and condition in the advertisement. I bought the coupons also

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • B Offline
                    BigDevil
                    last edited by

                    bigsnoopy:
                    BigDevil:

                    Shanghai + Jiangnan 8D7N for $59!?!?

                    That's less than $10 a night!

                    http://www.streetdeal.sg/home/refer/85154/1

                    I didn't read the fine print though, not sure if there's any catch...

                    Er.. I sort of saw that it did not include airticket.

                    $59 for 7 nights of lodging and you still expect air ticket?!? :skeptical:
                    They might as well give it to you free! :laugh:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • K Offline
                      ksme
                      last edited by

                      bigsnoopy:
                      ksme:



                      I bought a few and used some already last sat. Even with the taxes and gst, it is a good deal. The greedy me now regret not buying a few more. :lol:

                      How is the serving size like? Same as the regular priced?

                      Used them at Changi Airport Sakae. Have not eaten the dish for a long time so not sure what is the usual serving size. However, the serving is reasonable and looks the same as the people around us.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • R Offline
                        rosemummy
                        last edited by

                        Got this deal:


                        http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/S10-for-GMASK-iPhone-4-or-iPad-2-HD-Screen-Protector

                        At $9.50, it was supposed to be a $39.50 saving. But the retail price for a screen guard at GMask is $10. When I asked the staff, they claimed that it's different. But I can't see how a simple piece of plastic can cost 5 times that of their regular ones.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 11 / 18
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy