Daily Deal ?
-
Dear mummies and daddies,
I have found this really superb deal going on at today's motherhood.
Can check it out here before it ends.
http://www.todaysmotherhood.com/deals
Really cheap for an ice cream workshop
FYI! -
I saw an attractive deal today in Groupon on the $39 per pax 2D1N Swiss-Belhotel Batam Superior Room Stay +ā¦
Then I read that there is this Additional Groupon Option : Child aged 2-11 with breakfast & ferry $12 per pac per night. So I went on to purchase 5 vouchers but there is nowhere that I can select for the kids which I need 4. Anyone knows how to go about to purchase for the kids? -
Any deals on Singapore Zoo lately?
Been so long never go Zoo, then suddenly find the ticket price increase so much.. $20! :yikes: -
I am also looking for lobang for zoo and bird park tickets.
-
Adult Zoo tickets $13 valid till 31/12. Check it out at deal.com.sg
-
Wah kam sia!!! :thankyou:
Hopefully it's not too late to buy :please: -
There is deal today on Bird park tickets - for both adult & child @ deal.com.sg
-
is this a good deal? just think that they might do one part and ask you to pay extra for the other part. haha...
http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/S388-Fat-Freezing-Slimming-Program-at-ONLYaesthetics?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily20111210 -
smurf:
I never trust those deals on slimming or facial.. 'cause too cheap to be true.is this a good deal? just think that they might do one part and ask you to pay extra for the other part. haha...
http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/S388-Fat-Freezing-Slimming-Program-at-ONLYaesthetics?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily20111210
They just need you to go over their place, and then start hard selling.. :moneyflies: -
Anyone bought anything fro Gmarket before? Prices look really low. Are the things sold old or brand new?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login