Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    What should I do?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Relationships
    99 Posts 30 Posters 37.9k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      buds
      last edited by

      Dry sponge, pinky? 😆


      I still haven't learnt yet leh..
      After learn oso still need time and experience to apply. :evil:
      My fault for being too understanding bah. :politebleah:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        buds
        last edited by

        Qi of money needs to move?

        I loike that! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php

        insider:
        PS:How many times have we heard of wives grieving about how well they had managed the family’s finances by being thoughtful and thrifty, only at the end to know that husbands splurging shamelessly on other women…
        Too many times... 😞

        Shameless... tsk tsk... :torchme:

        Thanks insider-jie... :hugs:
        You know me too well.. your post reali made me feel betta. :evil:
        Now back to sponging business... :rubhands:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • FunzF Offline
          Funz
          last edited by

          Which is why I spend my own money and not DH's money. I want to refresh my money's qi.


          :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

          Ok a bit :siao: today.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            buds
            last edited by

            insider:
            PS:

            Keep this theory in mind and recall it sometimes when you are tempted to buy things for yourself. ‘Experiment’ it a few times and you may get to see after you dig a hole, your husband may tell you later that he receives some extra-ordinary income from somewhere somehow to fill up that hole…
            Wow! Got big tip of the day lesson some more! 😂
            insider:
            Best of all, there maybe lesser money that needs to be spent on unnecessary / unfortunate / ‘mozzie’ things…
            :goodpost:

            In short...

            He got money to spend, dun spend properly..
            We help him spend. 😉 Gotcha. 😄

            I can spend in good ways mah.. perfume.. lingerie.. cosmetic..
            gadgets.. oil rubs.. :evil: .. it's ok right..? Since i'm going to be
            shameless for his benefit aniwaes. :imanangel:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              buds
              last edited by

              YES! YES! I DESERVE IT! YES!


              GOSH! 😓

              This session is so therapeutically orgasmic!

              :celebrate: Thank you! :celebrate:

              I needed it.... needed the release. 😂

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • FunzF Offline
                Funz
                last edited by

                ok ok. I go home tell him 'I need, I neeeeeddd' 😆


                Sure get the wrong idea.

                I never say dun need lah. Just not in the habit of asking him for stuff. But if he buys, of course I take.

                Ok, from now on, gonna tell him, in order for your wealth to grow, I will first spend it for you. So first item, you gotta pay me for the Chanel handbag that I just bought. :evil:

                Ok, jokes aside, I know what you mean.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  sall
                  last edited by

                  So pinky, you must start splurging on the supp card. JIAYOU 😂

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    Cathy Wu
                    last edited by

                    pinky:
                    Need your advice on this dilemma:

                    My husband's sister recently divorced with 2 teenage kids and she is working full time. Recently, he told me that his sister wants to send her daughter to stay with me bec :
                    1. I am a SAHM so I have more time to supervise her
                    2. We have an extra room (actually used for games/lounging around)
                    The teenage daughter is frankly out of control and ill disciplined ah lian who is currently repeating JC1 and lives in a world of her own.
                    I told my husband no way I am letting her come bec being a SAHM doesnt mean I am free and obliged to take on such a responsibility where I feel strongly the mother should be the one to be there for her and not just pass her to me :mad:
                    My husband is the type who never says no to his family and he told me she will be be ONLY until end of the year and if she pass her exam, till end of 2012 :stupid: :stupid: My son will be taking his O level next year so I dun want to freak out and carry such unnecessary burden. So far no confirmation from the girl yet but I know the decision is more or less final and no amount of quarrelling will change the situation.
                    I need your advice and what is the best solution to get out of this sticky problem.
                    I did consider renting a room in my estate for the girl and I am willing to pay for the rental as long as she doesnt step into my house.

                    Hi, I understand your point. Even if you're a Stay at Home Mom, you have a lot of free time. There are so many things to take care of including your own family. Adding more responsibilities might just stress you out. Try talking to your husband and create plans that can help his sister and her daughters.

                    I think getting the girl a rented room wont solve the problem. Your husband's sister wanted someone to supervise her daughter while she's not around and they trust you that you can take good care of your niece in that case. Try to suggest other relatives that are close to their family where her daughter can feel comfortable. They may also try getting some household help to keep her daughter company while she's at work.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P Offline
                      pinky
                      last edited by

                      insider:
                      buds:


                      Now back to sponging business... :rubhands:

                      pinky has to 'reflect' on her 'money management system'...

                      is she holding the purse string too tight that the bowl is full and therefore will inevitably 'attract' this mozzie to come sponging to make the money move?

                      pinky, pls don't be offended coz am into such 'cosmic energy study' as well and so I see things from 'tangible' and 'intangible' angles...

                      just read my input from 'extraordinary' angle... (in life, many things happen that are beyond our comprehension / logic / etc. Your hubby is definitely not a dumb person and so in him, there's also struggle for sure.).

                      we maintain separate accounts and there is a joint account for household expenses/tuition fees etc. The mozzie is sponging from his personal account and I don't control the purse strings- its shared by both of us.

                      will spend some time to analyse your 'cosmic energy study' theory - very
                      new to me :evil: :evil:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • P Offline
                        pinky
                        last edited by

                        Hi Cathy, Happy new year to you.

                        Thanks for your comments.
                        I did not agree to letting her stay with me and she was sent to stay at one of her aunt's place for a few months but was asked to leave for some reasons. Now she's back with her mother.
                        Just :nailbite: :xedfingers: 🙏 don't every come back to me because my son is taking his O levels this year and hell has no fury than
                        a kancheong mother being kachiau for all the wrong reasons.. :nunchuk:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 9 / 10
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        7

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy