2012 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
-
Big fish:
in reality he only used 1 right?cccleo:
You are exactly like my DS
Today, he brought 5rulers, 5corection tapes, 8earsers, 4set square, more than 30 pen, more than 10pencils and 4calculators!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
You are the new winner, 30 PENSSSSS!!! Ha ah........... :rahrah:
-
Trust me! I have advised, scolded, counselled him several times... But when he said it will settle his mind, I let him

-
Trust me! I have advised, scolded, counselled him several times... But when he said it will settle his mind, I let him

-
Q Pan:
yeah... you typed wrongly, its supposed to be cm2 for (a) ...
I have just done the PSLE Mathematics paper and I say it was deceptively simple. Very easy if you see through the question.charsen:
Hi parents,
I should say that the maths PSLE paper 2 was neither too dificult nor too easy.It is a easy paper but most questions are indirect.Once you past that,the question is as easy as ABC.I would advice the next year PSLE students to go to the toilet after 30 minutes from the starting time.This strategy relaxed my mind and i was relaxed.I did most questions quickly.Hold on there,i am going to post the last question of the paper 2 later.
cheers
Last Question of Paper 2:
(34-4)/2 = 17
17*50cm*100cm = 85 000cm3
85 000cm3+100^2cm3 = 95 000cm3 --> area of footpath
50cm/2 = 25cm --> radius of circle
(3.14*25^2*38)cm3 = 74 575cm3 --> area of all circles (38 circles)
95 000cm3-74 575cm3 = 20425cm3 (a)
17*50cm*2 = 1700cm or 17m (b)
Hope this helps!
-
DD says English was very easy and Math was even easier. She says it was so easy she could finish the paper in 1h O: anyone can confirm paper 2 18a)?
-
PSLE can use correction tape? :scratchhead:
-
I thought no correction tape is allow during PSLE
-
ultimateschooler:
DD says English was very easy and Math was even easier. She says it was so easy she could finish the paper in 1h O: anyone can confirm paper 2 18a)?
20425cm2 -
shin88:
I thought no correction tape is allow during PSLE
not advised. teachers are worried that students might forget to write after they taped what they wrote -
Last Question of Paper 2:
(34-4)/2 = 17
1750cm100cm = 85 000cm3
85 000cm3+100^2cm3 = 95 000cm3 β> area of footpath
50cm/2 = 25cm β> radius of circle
(3.1425^238)cm3 = 74 575cm3 β> area of all circles (38 circles)
95 000cm3-74 575cm3 = 20425cm2 (a)
1750cm2 = 1700cm or 17m (b)
Hope this helps!
My DS says his answers seem like this tooβ¦
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login