Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    2012 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary 6 & PSLE
    6.0k Posts 467 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      HAPPYH
      last edited by

      buds:
      psle2011mum:

      Will put up my post for Science next - stay tuned.


      :drool:

      :rubhands:

      Buds, I like the similes you used 😄

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • P Offline
        psle2011mum
        last edited by

        Hi Everyone,


        I didn’t recognise myself in all those accolades you gave me.

        Thank you all very much but in all honesty, if I made it, every one of you can too! Just glad no one died of boredom reading the posts.

        A few more postings to share - English ( Main Paper), Oral ( English and Chinese) and Chinese; will get to it soon.

        Have a great night ahead everyone!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          HAPPYH
          last edited by

          psle2011mum:
          Hi Everyone,


          I didn't recognise myself in all those accolades you gave me.

          Thank you all very much but in all honesty, if I made it, every one of you can too! Just glad no one died of boredom reading the posts.

          A few more postings to share - English ( Main Paper), Oral ( English and Chinese) and Chinese; will get to it soon.

          Have a great night ahead everyone!
          :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: Really great. Very fortunate to have a willingly sharing mummy. Great job.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • F Offline
            fifiyeo
            last edited by

            Psle2011mum, thanks so much for sharing. :udawoman:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • F Offline
              fifiyeo
              last edited by

              Maybe this is a bit off topic, but was wondering if anyone knows what is CDC & CCC Edusave Good Progress Award?? Any imput would be most appreciated?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Z Offline
                Zekezachzoom
                last edited by

                fifiyeo:
                Maybe this is a bit off topic, but was wondering if anyone knows what is CDC & CCC Edusave Good Progress Award?? Any imput would be most appreciated?

                I think it should be referring to the award given out by MOE. See link below
                http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives/edusave/funds-grants-awards/#good-progress

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • X Offline
                  Xmasbaby
                  last edited by

                  Dear psle2011mum


                  Thank you very much for your generous detailed sharing in the preparation journey for PSLE. It was simply amazing! Your posts have really inspired me!

                  Looking forward to your many posts in future!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • F Offline
                    fifiyeo
                    last edited by

                    Zekezachzoom:
                    fifiyeo:

                    Maybe this is a bit off topic, but was wondering if anyone knows what is CDC & CCC Edusave Good Progress Award?? Any imput would be most appreciated?


                    I think it should be referring to the award given out by MOE. See link below
                    http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives/edusave/funds-grants-awards/#good-progress


                    Thanks Zekezachzoom!

                    We just got one in our mail and was taken by surprise. I guess DS deserves a reward.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Z Offline
                      Zekezachzoom
                      last edited by

                      fifiyeo:
                      Zekezachzoom:

                      [quote=\"fifiyeo\"]Maybe this is a bit off topic, but was wondering if anyone knows what is CDC & CCC Edusave Good Progress Award?? Any imput would be most appreciated?


                      I think it should be referring to the award given out by MOE. See link below
                      http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives/edusave/funds-grants-awards/#good-progress


                      Thanks Zekezachzoom!

                      We just got one in our mail and was taken by surprise. I guess DS deserves a reward.[/quote] :congrats: My ds2 got it last year too. It is a great encouragement for him to do better;)

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • coastC Offline
                        coast
                        last edited by

                        psle2011mum:


                        Side Note

                        I’ve had some questions asking me about Secondary School and I have also been asked particularly if I continued to support DD1 and will continue to support DD2 in this same way as they rise. The answer is a categorical “No”. DD1 is 2 years ahead and in 2010 when she started school, I simply told her to call on me if she needed help. Over the 2 years, I’ve had to re-fresh my memory on 3 occasions [quadratic equations, valencies and DNA replication] to help, but I no longer take charge of DD1’s studies. DD1 found that whatever we had done in the run up for PSLE for math and science was “good enough” through to the first half of 2011 [even in a higher ability class] with minimal help from me.

                        All the best!
                        hi psle2011mum, first of all, congrats that your DD has done so well in PSLE!

                        Frankly, when I was reading your posts, I did ponder for a while whether your DD would over-rely on you for her studies in future. I’m very impressed that you would “let go” when you think it is the right time 🙂

                        Thanks for sharing so much about your journey. Certainly a lot of useful pointers. Looking forward to your upcoming posts too!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 60
                        • 61
                        • 62
                        • 63
                        • 64
                        • 601
                        • 602
                        • 62 / 602
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy