Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    GEP 2011 - Screening & Selection

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved GEP
    2.0k Posts 187 Posters 506.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Y Offline
      YY1205
      last edited by

      Yes, we also didn’t receive any letter from the school

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • E Offline
        ezmummy
        last edited by

        I suggest calling the school. Quick, do it on Fri morning. If really not, then just bring the basic, report books, pencil case, water bottle. maybe some of the workbooks like Math and Chinese?


        actually before receiving the letter, I did call the school up, and that was when they told me over the phone about uniforms, transport, textbks purchases, etc.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          summerdream
          last edited by

          Hi ,


          I spoke to the lady at the admin office of NH, and was told that GEP student need not bring any text book on lst day of school. Just bring stationery and a note book will do. They will be having orientation for that week.
          πŸ™‚

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • D Offline
            dagong99
            last edited by

            summerdream:
            Hi ,


            I spoke to the lady at the admin office of NH, and was told that GEP student need not bring any text book on lst day of school. Just bring stationery and a note book will do. They will be having orientation for that week.
            πŸ™‚
            Thanks a lot for the info.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              shalomger
              last edited by

              summerdream:
              Hi ,


              I spoke to the lady at the admin office of NH, and was told that GEP student need not bring any text book on lst day of school. Just bring stationery and a note book will do. They will be having orientation for that week.
              πŸ™‚

              Lol. πŸ™‚ Same instructions as ACPS.

              Ezmummy- Finally got a call from the bus driver today. He said K's pickup time is 0620 which isn't too bad. πŸ™‚

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                clayman
                last edited by

                shalomger:
                summerdream:

                Hi ,


                I spoke to the lady at the admin office of NH, and was told that GEP student need not bring any text book on lst day of school. Just bring stationery and a note book will do. They will be having orientation for that week.
                πŸ™‚


                Lol. πŸ™‚ Same instructions as ACPS.

                Ezmummy- Finally got a call from the bus driver today. He said K's pickup time is 0620 which isn't too bad. πŸ™‚

                Shalomger and ezmummy,
                3 more days to go....all the best to you and your sons in ACSP and Happy New Year!!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  skiing squirrel
                  last edited by

                  Hi, I'm a newbie. I'm in P5 GEP. The first week of P4 is very fun. I am the only pupil from my previous primary school in my present school. :imconstipated: I like the program. It's interesting and fun. But I end up sleeping very late because there's a lot of homework and projects :stompfeet: (actually i do my work very slowly :oops: ).

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • comfyC Offline
                    comfy
                    last edited by

                    skiing squirrel:
                    Hi, I'm a newbie. I'm in P5 GEP. The first week of P4 is very fun. I am the only pupil from my previous primary school in my present school. :imconstipated: I like the program. It's interesting and fun. But I end up sleeping very late because there's a lot of homework and projects :stompfeet: (actually i do my work very slowly :oops: ).

                    Welcome skiing squirrel :welcome: . Which school are u in? Are u ready for GEP5? Wish u the best in 2012. If P4 has alot of hw and projects, then P5 should be worst, πŸ˜“ .

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • D Offline
                      dagong99
                      last edited by

                      First day of school in NH, DS2 got to take a English & Chinese test before he knows which TAG class he will be going to. Any idea what’s the difference ? Previous years same practice ? ?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Y Offline
                        YY1205
                        last edited by

                        dagong99:
                        First day of school in NH, DS2 got to take a English & Chinese test before he knows which TAG class he will be going to. Any idea what's the difference ? Previous years same practice ? ?


                        Really? I didn't hear this test from my DS. He just complaints most of the time teacher spoke in Chinese which he was not used to.

                        Does anyone know how many days the P4 GEPer need stay back, I counted one day for CCA, for day for CEP, other than that any other day? And for CEP, when it will end?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 170
                        • 171
                        • 172
                        • 173
                        • 174
                        • 195
                        • 196
                        • 172 / 196
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        tzenoT
                        tzeno

                        Statistics

                        8

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy