Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    All About GEP

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved GEP
    6.7k Posts 720 Posters 2.8m Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • V Offline
      vlim
      last edited by

      Neko:
      Seen all except Math investigation and HCL compo, both supposedly 'cannot bring back home'.

      So how u find the teachers Neko?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Herbie
        last edited by

        Anyone going to the talk at Tao Nan tonite?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • K Offline
          ksme
          last edited by

          Herbie:
          Anyone going to the talk at Tao Nan tonite?

          I am going but might be late. Clash with other activities....

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • W Offline
            WTK
            last edited by

            How come mine didn't bring back anything? Guess I have to wait until I meet the teacher next week. Maybe results no good, that's why never show me 😢


            Zann, I pm you.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • C Offline
              cluelessmama
              last edited by

              Herbie:
              Anyone going to the talk at Tao Nan tonite?

              Won't be going coz it clashes wih other activities

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                cluelessmama
                last edited by

                WTK:
                How come mine didn't bring back anything? Guess I have to wait until I meet the teacher next week. Maybe results no good, that's why never show me 😢


                Zann, I pm you.
                I have only seen HCL so far. Hmm, I wonder if we will get to see the teachers coz kid has not mentioned anything at this at all. :?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • C Offline
                  cluelessmama
                  last edited by

                  vlim:
                  ya...now they can do things that they like such as read story books, play computer games and so forth. For p4 gep, term 3 is more relax compare to the first 2 terms ..for p5 gep, I think they would be busy with iso project... 😐

                  P5 sounds so scary.... :roll:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    sgegep
                    last edited by

                    cluelessmama:
                    vlim:

                    ya...now they can do things that they like such as read story books, play computer games and so forth. For p4 gep, term 3 is more relax compare to the first 2 terms ..for p5 gep, I think they would be busy with iso project... 😐


                    P5 sounds so scary.... :roll:

                    P4 GEP is like honeymoon compares to P5 GEP. :!:
                    ISO will not be the only concern. 😢

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • K Offline
                      ksme
                      last edited by

                      sgegep:
                      cluelessmama:

                      [quote=\"vlim\"]ya...now they can do things that they like such as read story books, play computer games and so forth. For p4 gep, term 3 is more relax compare to the first 2 terms ..for p5 gep, I think they would be busy with iso project... 😐


                      P5 sounds so scary.... :roll:

                      P4 GEP is like honeymoon compares to P5 GEP. :!:
                      ISO will not be the only concern. 😢[/quote]Wah, then P6 how hah?

                      I am just glad that 1st semester coming to an end and we can take a breather. Not only the kidd need it, I think we need the break from nagging too! šŸ™‚

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • K Offline
                        KSmom8
                        last edited by

                        ksme:
                        sgegep:

                        [quote=\"cluelessmama\"]
                        P5 sounds so scary.... :roll:

                        P4 GEP is like honeymoon compares to P5 GEP. :!:
                        ISO will not be the only concern. 😢

                        Wah, then P6 how hah?

                        I am just glad that 1st semester coming to an end and we can take a breather. Not only the kidd need it, I think we need the break from nagging too! :)[/quote]SAME SAME :lol: both DS and I need to recharge for next semester šŸ˜‰ Hoping that the parent-teacher conference turns out to be fruitful. šŸ™

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 126
                        • 127
                        • 128
                        • 129
                        • 130
                        • 668
                        • 669
                        • 128 / 669
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy