All About GEP
-
Just received the email๐
-
so all the emails so far are successful ones?
-
I did not get email:(
-
Congrats to all who have rec'ed the email. I have not rec'ed any MOE email so I guess it points to the select few receiving the GEP offer email only. In any case, good to have closure and let's support our children in their education journey no matter the path they take

[UPDATE] - just rec'ed an email saying \"GEP not offered\" so I need to correct myself - all should be receiving news regardless of results. -
Notification email received as well. It said details for Friday morningโs briefing & enrolment will be sent in a separate email. All the best to everyone!
-
both me and my wife received success emails, 6 minutes apart, so I am guessing the emails are sent in batches or queue
-
Dxter\" post_id=\"2050984\" time=\"1638929638\" user_id=\"195939:
Same here. Both email addresses provided received the notification email 6 mins apart.
both me and my wife received success emails, 6 minutes apart, so I am guessing the emails are sent in batches or queue -
Yeah email received. Have read so much inputs in KSP about GEP pros n cons. My daughter also rather keen to join, despite concerns about her friends and prefectship. So likely will just take it up.
New schools for both my kids (the other PSLE) next yr ๐ -
I just got email!
-
moemoe\" post_id=\"2050982\" time=\"1638929587\" user_id=\"10539:
Thanks for the update.
Congrats to all who have rec'ed the email. I have not rec'ed any MOE email so I guess it points to the select few receiving the GEP offer email only. In any case, good to have closure and let's support our children in their education journey no matter the path they take
[UPDATE] - just rec'ed an email saying \"GEP not offered\" so I need to correct myself - all should be receiving news regardless of results.
At least it gives proper closure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login