Lunch
-
Harlequin:
Er... I try my best okie... soak tang hoon, heat oil, fry chopped garlic, add a little water then throw in the tang hoon, fry til dried; pour in the beaten eggs (with a little bit of salt and lots of pepper powder), fry the omelette til brown..... :drool:
:thankyou:TheAnswer:
[quote=\"Harlequin\"]Sigh, I thought I read one of TheAnswer's post regarding egg dishes, wanting to post a reply.... but now I couldn't find it :slapshead:
Anyway....to TheAnswer:
More egg dishes for your consideration--
Long beans fried eggs
Lup cheong fried eggs
Tang hoon fried eggs
Chye poh fried eggs
Cabbage (white) fried eggs
Onion fried eggs
Bittergourd fried eggs
These are simple homecooked Teochew egg dishes, usually to go with porridge.
Bon appetite.
Eggs are really nice but the problem now is I'm not done for the day and I'm starving. Still have another lesson at 6pm. Need to stretch after sitting down for 3 hours.
Please share recipe for the one highlighted in blue.
Top with finely cut chives if you like, may add prawns too...[/quote] :thankyou: -
Pre-lunch at Yoshinoya - combo set rice+beef w vge+chicken karrage. Verdict: wont go again cos food is too salty
Lunch at BBQ Chicken - hawaii pizza, coleslaw, mashed potato.
Verdict: coleslaw and mashed potato are reasonably nice, serving is for 2 pax.
As for the Hawaii pizza, my P6 boy took a bit and did not eat anymore. Too cheesy. Cheese tasted weird and the pizza base is kinda sour. -
I had curry :yikes:
-
I had the all-day-breakfast (Parisienne) at Wild Honey.... Calories loaded :yikes:
-
Lunch was on the go today…
Ham and cheese sandwich + blueberry eggtart -
Jennifer:
How come there was pre-lunch? Personally I won't eat at yoshinoya. None of us like the food there. The gravy is so salty.Pre-lunch at Yoshinoya - combo set rice+beef w vge+chicken karrage. Verdict: wont go again cos food is too salty
Lunch at BBQ Chicken - hawaii pizza, coleslaw, mashed potato.
Verdict: coleslaw and mashed potato are reasonably nice, serving is for 2 pax.
As for the Hawaii pizza, my P6 boy took a bit and did not eat anymore. Too cheesy. Cheese tasted weird and the pizza base is kinda sour. -
sleepy:
I had curry :yikes:
Malay curry? Indian curry? chinese curry? Japanese curry?
-
TheAnswer:
How come there was pre-lunch? Personally I won't eat at yoshinoya. None of us like the food there. The gravy is so salty.Jennifer:
Pre-lunch at Yoshinoya - combo set rice+beef w vge+chicken karrage. Verdict: wont go again cos food is too salty
Lunch at BBQ Chicken - hawaii pizza, coleslaw, mashed potato.
Verdict: coleslaw and mashed potato are reasonably nice, serving is for 2 pax.
As for the Hawaii pizza, my P6 boy took a bit and did not eat anymore. Too cheesy. Cheese tasted weird and the pizza base is kinda sour.
same .. we don't like Yoshinoya too. -
Harlequin:
I had the all-day-breakfast (Parisienne) at Wild Honey.... Calories loaded :yikes:
:yikes: :yikes:
yum yum -
tankee:
same .. we don't like Yoshinoya too.[/quote]I usually see students eating there. My boy rejects the food there.
How come there was pre-lunch? Personally I won't eat at yoshinoya. None of us like the food there. The gravy is so salty.TheAnswer:
[quote=\"Jennifer\"]Pre-lunch at Yoshinoya - combo set rice+beef w vge+chicken karrage. Verdict: wont go again cos food is too salty
Lunch at BBQ Chicken - hawaii pizza, coleslaw, mashed potato.
Verdict: coleslaw and mashed potato are reasonably nice, serving is for 2 pax.
As for the Hawaii pizza, my P6 boy took a bit and did not eat anymore. Too cheesy. Cheese tasted weird and the pizza base is kinda sour.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login