Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Lunch

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    1.8k Posts 65 Posters 1.0m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JenniferJ Offline
      Jennifer
      last edited by

      CloudeeDaz:
      Jennifer:


      I think the night before of what I am to cook tmr.


      I do that too.
      Sometimes I lie in bed late at night, thinking abt what to cook the nxt day.
      Sometimes, I plan the next day’s meal while washing up after dinner!

      But then, I am fickle-minded.
      I can plan to cook something , but end up with entirely diiff dishes the very next day. 😂

      😂 sometimes I ended up not cooking at all :spank:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • NebbermindN Offline
        Nebbermind
        last edited by

        Desserts:
        Hi buds, take care too! Hope your family members have a speedy recovery

        My 15 mth gal also went for 2 overdue jabs last week, and developed a 2 day fever. Popped her with paracetamol and she was knocked out. My dd2 is Asthmatic too, she went for p5 adventure camp these few days , i hope she won't get an attack bef the oral exams.
        When my kids were younger and had to take those jabs, we always brew and standby ling yang tonic water (http://www.livingtouch.com/358/ling-yang-jiao-antelope-horn/) coz it's effective in bringing down the temp.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          SAHM_TAN
          last edited by

          Nebbermind:
          Desserts:

          Hi buds, take care too! Hope your family members have a speedy recovery

          My 15 mth gal also went for 2 overdue jabs last week, and developed a 2 day fever. Popped her with paracetamol and she was knocked out. My dd2 is Asthmatic too, she went for p5 adventure camp these few days , i hope she won't get an attack bef the oral exams.

          When my kids were younger and had to take those jabs, we always brew and standby ling yang tonic water (http://www.livingtouch.com/358/ling-yang-jiao-antelope-horn/) coz it's effective in bringing down the temp.

          My trick is after jab, I will give a reduced dosage of panadol for kids that doc prescribed in case of fever.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • P Offline
            pacetone
            last edited by

            Jennifer:
            CloudeeDaz:

            [quote=\"Jennifer\"]
            I think the night before of what I am to cook tmr.


            I do that too.
            Sometimes I lie in bed late at night, thinking abt what to cook the nxt day.
            Sometimes, I plan the next day’s meal while washing up after dinner!

            But then, I am fickle-minded.
            I can plan to cook something , but end up with entirely diiff dishes the very next day. 😂

            😂 sometimes I ended up not cooking at all :spank:[/quote]I plan my menu one day ahead. Same, sometimes I will cook entirely different from what I planned. Especially cooking curry fish head because most of the time, whenever I wanted to cook this dish, I can't find the right portion of fish head in the wet market.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              TheAnswer
              last edited by

              Jennifer:
              TheAnswer:

              I plan my menu weekly. I roughly know what I will be cooking but only finalize on the day itself or the day before.


              :salute:

              I think the night before of what I am to cook tmr.

              With these threads, I am getting more ideas.

              Please continue to share. :thankyou:

              I need to plan prior then pass the list to DH. He can buy on Saturday. DH will add on to that list. I only go to the supermarket to buy if I suddenly want something else and I have time to make that trip. Usually, I only go to supermarket to browse as I can't carry them to my lessons.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                TheAnswer
                last edited by

                Occasionally, when I have time, I make a trip to the supermarket and top up my hubby's junk food :yikes:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • FunzF Offline
                  Funz
                  last edited by

                  SAHM_TAN:
                  Nebbermind:


                  When my kids were younger and had to take those jabs, we always brew and standby ling yang tonic water (http://www.livingtouch.com/358/ling-yang-jiao-antelope-horn/) coz it's effective in bringing down the temp.

                  My trick is after jab, I will give a reduced dosage of panadol for kids that doc prescribed in case of fever.

                  Yup, that's what I do as well. A dose for paracetamol after the jab. Kiddos never had any fever after any of the jabs.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • JenniferJ Offline
                    Jennifer
                    last edited by

                    My lunch today: leftover rice and braised bean curd + freshly made cucumber in chinchalok

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • FunzF Offline
                      Funz
                      last edited by

                      Lunch is cha soba in hot shoyu soup with spinach and chicken.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • V Offline
                        vinegar
                        last edited by

                        Jennifer:
                        My lunch today: leftover rice and braised bean curd + freshly made cucumber in chinchalok


                        recipe? I like chinchalok...

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 139
                        • 140
                        • 141
                        • 142
                        • 143
                        • 179
                        • 180
                        • 141 / 180
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        FangggggF
                        Fanggggg

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy