Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Lunch

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    1.8k Posts 65 Posters 1.0m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • FunzF Offline
      Funz
      last edited by

      Heng ah I am not a chox person.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        buds
        last edited by

        keroppi:
        pacetone:

        Buds,


        Royce is one of my favourites. If I don't see my hip, I can have Royce everyday! Especially the Nama, love it

        Me too ladies :grphug:
        If not for my spare tyre, will take them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :love:

        Oh wow! Die die must try then. :drool:

        Spare tyres? They're supposed to be an asset you know uhmmm a good-to-have? Especially for old cars and worn out tyres. 😂

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          buds
          last edited by

          Desserts:
          Ooh.. Royce is good, buds, go get a box from taka. I don't have good chocs on hand, went down to get some good durians. Chill them or freeze them in boxes, yummmmy... Take it out, slowly savor during 'me time' :please:


          :offtopic:
          Woman! :rant: Now you've ignited a durian craving in me! :faint:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            buds
            last edited by

            Funz:
            Heng ah I am not a chox person.

            Like chubs always say.... \"Wah-kiwi!\"

            Read : luckily

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              Desserts
              last edited by

              Hahaha.. Exams are coming, durians and Chocs and all sinful foods can relieve stress 🕺

              I fed some to my bb and she asked for more 😉

              I used to ta pow durians to eat with my Malay neighbor along the corridor.. Very kampung style 😄

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Harlequin
                last edited by

                Is this Royce from Japan? I remembered seeing many Royce ads around years back…

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Harlequin
                  last edited by

                  buds:
                  Funz:

                  Heng ah I am not a chox person.


                  Like chubs always say.... \"Wah-kiwi!\"

                  Read : luckily

                  :rotflmao: so cute :please: .... when I read Wah-kiwi, I thought he meant Waikiki....

                  My dd1 lost one front tooth so now she calls her classmate wuliana... (Juliana!) :rotflmao:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    keroppi
                    last edited by

                    Harlequin:
                    Is this Royce from Japan? I remembered seeing many Royce ads around years back...

                    Yup. Used to carry them back from Japan. Now available in Singapore.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P Offline
                      pacetone
                      last edited by

                      yes, Japanese chocolate, you’ll love it.


                      Now they’re having promo, buy 2 get 1 free for the Nama.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Harlequin
                        last edited by

                        keroppi:
                        Harlequin:

                        Is this Royce from Japan? I remembered seeing many Royce ads around years back...


                        Yup. Used to carry them back from Japan. Now available in Singapore.

                        Thanks... then I must go buy... I am like Jennifer, just like to pinch some chocolate after dinner

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 143
                        • 144
                        • 145
                        • 146
                        • 147
                        • 179
                        • 180
                        • 145 / 180
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy