Catholic Primary Schools
-
Anyone knows if there will be a Catholic Pri Sch in Bukit Batok?
-
shutter:
Hi Shutter,Thanks for all the replies

There isnt much Catholic Pri Sch in the west
Where do you stay? CHIJ Kellock is located in the West by tagged under Bukit Merah zone (I think). -
shutter:
Anyone knows if there will be a Catholic Pri Sch in Bukit Batok?
is St Anthony Pri consider Catholic sch? -
Jurong West
-
jedamum:
Yes, St Anthony is a Catholic school.shutter:
Anyone knows if there will be a Catholic Pri Sch in Bukit Batok?
is St Anthony Pri consider Catholic sch? -
shutter:
Jurong West
I guess Jurong West is abit too far from Kellock.
You can consider CHIJ OUR LADY QUEEN OF PEACE in Bukit Batok. -
Hmm…i tot tat school is in Bukit Timah
-
I thot CHIJ(OLQP) is near Bt Panjang, along Upper Bt Timah Rd? Thot I saw the signpost when I pass by there every week…
And yah, St Anthony is in Bt Batok. -
shutter:
Hmm...i tot tat school is in Bukit Timah
Sorry, I should have said nearest MRT station is BukitBatok. -
Anyone has any idea where does the school intend to move to?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login