Is GEP really necessary?
-
2ppaamm,
Have u watch Michelle Obama Speak to the Democratic National Convention?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUpN6klYP9o
She's a very good speaker. My DH showed it to my sons & I just finished watching it.
:offtopic: -
Mychildren:
Great speech (and speech writer). How I wished people, especially those who found a way, will , \"And, he believes that when you worked hard and done well and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. No, you reach back and you give others the same chance that help you succeed. \"2ppaamm,
Have u watch Michelle Obama Speak to the Democratic National Convention?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUpN6klYP9o
She's a very good speaker. My DH showed it to my sons & I just finished watching it.
:offtopic: -
2ppaamm:
Yes, indeed. :hi5:
Great speech (and speech writer). How I wished people, especially those who found a way, will , \"And, he believes that when you worked hard and done well and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. No, you reach back and you give others the same chance that help you succeed. \"Mychildren:
2ppaamm,
Have u watch Michelle Obama Speak to the Democratic National Convention?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUpN6klYP9o
She's a very good speaker. My DH showed it to my sons & I just finished watching it.
:offtopic: -
Wah! Now we can like posts in Kiasuparents… am I outdated or has this just been added? Saves many pages of writing just to support a point! Well done!
-
Simon Chapple:
Great! I just sign up for forklift training!
But, why did you think so?Dnls_mum:
Hahaha! Then I must be super lucky! Hehehe.
If everyone like me, then no prob lor. Takes 2 hands to clap. Kiasu parents are the main cause too. If like that.............. :rotflmao:
http://www.acetrainers.co.uk -
Nebbermind:
Great! I just sign up for forklift training![/quote]
But, why did you think so?Simon Chapple:
[quote=\"Dnls_mum\"]
Hahaha! Then I must be super lucky! Hehehe.
If everyone like me, then no prob lor. Takes 2 hands to clap. Kiasu parents are the main cause too. If like that.............. :rotflmao:
http://www.acetrainers.co.uk2ppaamm:
Oops! I didn't check the link, thot it is the same ACE we sometimes see in these boards :slapshead:Is that a wrong link, cos I was wondering too! How come UK based industrial equipment training? :?
-
Hi 2ppaamm, do u know what is the different between SAT n SAT2? In us, there r sat n act. Do u know which board is more reputable n acceptable among universities?
-
Melodies:
Hi 2ppaamm, do u know what is the different between SAT n SAT2? In us, there r sat n act. Do u know which board is more reputable n acceptable among universities?
Both SAT I and ACT are equally acceptable in US and most institutions in other countries, it is mostly the candidate's choice which they prefer to present. But do check with the university you want to go to if they accept both.
I prefer the SAT simply because I feel that the test is better administered and seems to be a more common test, well documented as well. It is usually used to test for giftedness among children who peak out the IQ tests, because most IQ tests are meant for 18 and below, so a child with IQ above 150 will not test accurately on these tests. Many talent identification program use the SAT or ACT to identify gifted children, especially below 15.
SAT2 is normally for specific subjects, so depends on which school or faculty you want to enroll in and in which university, different colleges require different SAT2. This applies to both US and overseas colleges/universities. So take the ones that are required for the colleges of choice.
Not sure if you are referring to talent identification (normally for grade 7 and 8 - or Sec 1) or for college/university entrance. Both require normally the SAT or ACT for age 13 and above, and standard IQ tests or other standard tests for those below. -
2ppaamm:
:thankyou: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:Melodies:
Hi 2ppaamm, do u know what is the different between SAT n SAT2? In us, there r sat n act. Do u know which board is more reputable n acceptable among universities?
Both SAT I and ACT are equally acceptable in US and most institutions in other countries, it is mostly the candidate's choice which they prefer to present. But do check with the university you want to go to if they accept both.
I prefer the SAT simply because I feel that the test is better administered and seems to be a more common test, well documented as well. It is usually used to test for giftedness among children who peak out the IQ tests, because most IQ tests are meant for 18 and below, so a child with IQ above 150 will not test accurately on these tests. Many talent identification program use the SAT or ACT to identify gifted children, especially below 15.
SAT2 is normally for specific subjects, so depends on which school or faculty you want to enroll in and in which university, different colleges require different SAT2. This applies to both US and overseas colleges/universities. So take the ones that are required for the colleges of choice.
Not sure if you are referring to talent identification (normally for grade 7 and 8 - or Sec 1) or for college/university entrance. Both require normally the SAT or ACT for age 13 and above, and standard IQ tests or other standard tests for those below. -
The 16 Smartest men (no woman) on Earth.
Chinese is the biggest population on earth but none is on the list!
http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/the-16-smartest-people-on-earth-24252591.html
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login